F.A.S.T. XFI special COMPLETE AND INSTALLED!

EightSecV6

MDBL
What you get is an XFI unit with wideband O2 and adapter harness for Buick DIS with com cable and USB adapter. This package also includes an internal datalogger,software, thumbwheel, three bar MAP sensor and 83# injectors!!!!!!

Now for the sweet part......

We will install the unit including all wiring, sensor and injector installation, and weld the O2 bung in your downpipe.We will dyno tune your vehicle in house and provide you with not 1 startup program but multiple, proven programs for your thumbwheel from valet to all out, the choice is yours!

Sale valid until 10/1/07 and as long as your purchase is made prior to this date, we can schedule your dyno session and tuning to accomodate your schedule!

$2695.00

What you get is an XFI unit with wideband O2 and adapter harness for Buick DIS with com cable and USB adapter. This package also includes an internal datalogger,software, thumbwheel, three bar MAP sensor and 83# injectors!!!!!!

Now for the sweet part......

We will install the unit including all wiring, sensor and injector installation, and weld the O2 bung in your downpipe.We will dyno tune your vehicle in house and provide you with not 1 startup program but multiple, proven programs for your thumbwheel from valet to all out, the choice is yours!

Sale valid until 10/1/07 and as long as your purchase is made prior to this date, we can schedule your dyno session and tuning to accomodate your schedule!

$2695.00
WOW, sweet deal.... i live to far from you... so how much for everything except for the dyno, and installation????:biggrin:

Great deal Bill, I'm sure your dyno time is getting booked up!!! :eek:

How about booking up a BBQ time at Cecil? I'll bring drinks!!! ;)

Ted,
The dyno is extremely busy. I have stopped taking walk in tuning jobs for the most part, we are swamped with in house work. I have a pretty busy schedule for Cecil as well BUT I'm sure we can fit a BBQ in!!!

Due to requests from several customers, I am now offering the same deal on BS3 systems. The choice is yours but get your orders in by the end of the month.

Ted,
The dyno is extremely busy. I have stopped taking walk in tuning jobs for the most part, we are swamped with in house work. I have a pretty busy schedule for Cecil as well BUT I'm sure we can fit a BBQ in!!!

Due to requests from several customers, I am now offering the same deal on BS3 systems. The choice is yours but get your orders in by the end of the month.

This would be HUGE. BBQ at Bills. You might end up eating BBQ'ed SPAM as there won't much $$ to buy hot dogs from from the profits on the BS3 deal you got going on here too. All can say is WOW!! Good for you Bill, great guy and a dyno tuned package is hard to beat.

Yes I can Dave, I can also tuna radio and tuna fish! nice talking to you to about the latest project today, I think the clutch is the way to go.

I am leaning towards the clutch thanks to your input.

BTW... how fast did your single turbo V6 go?

I am leaning towards the clutch thanks to your input.

BTW... how fast did your single turbo V6 go?

Dave, you going after another record? Super 16 is going to get interesting :biggrin:

Dave,

Good luck with your project and I want a full report of your combo including pictures and video.

Give me a call when you are at the track but if you want to keep it quiet I understand.

Best of luck.