fast and furious 4

I think if you have the Grand National package, the value of the vehicle skyrockets. I don't know why the T-Types don't hold the same value. They're almost the same car without the GN badging and the black-out package (optional on T-Types).

so i guess some black paint, a few badges, rims, and interior r worth $17000!!! what a cruel world it is!

what really sucks is that im pretty sure there r less ttypes than granny's that were built in 86-87!

yep, remeber everyone wanted to see the new camaro. i got a full drivetrain built to handle massive hp and i see roller thirdgens selling for more.
P1030083.jpg

P1030082.jpg

P1020695.jpg

basically sits like this. runs doesnt stop. i got 1/2 way thru all new brake and lines when i tore my shoulder at work. yea i know the wing looks a bit goofy but i like it, the whole thing is fiberglass no steel and at 100+mph it plants the rear nice. it was a drag car when i bought it and i was converting it for autox

thats weird, just as i started to throw up i pooped my pants.......the image of that car will haunt my dreams. i hate you sir

thats weird, just as i started to throw up i pooped my pants.......the image of that car will haunt my dreams. i hate you sir

mission accomplished, kind of the same feeling everyone gets when they see your woman oh snap:biggrin: :cool:

Once that movie is released the Vin D wanna be's will be flooding onto the TR boards.... Trying to find Rolling Chassis to put a highly modded V-tech engine into!!! I can see it now, user names like FartcanGN, VinDlookalike, and BlownVtech... I'm laughing now just thinking about it...:D

The Movie will make your car a star....10 year old little girls, will ask you to start your car at shows, and ask where the NOS button is...

When Gone in 60 Seconds came out, I left my Shelby in the Garage, for about 2 months, to keep some kid from trying to steal it...it made the value of the real cars skyrocket....

It makes you change the way you drive the car, and where you take it...

Attachments

• oldtown.jpg
    oldtown.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 906
It's too bad none of these badass movies star any 4th gen camaro's. My car would be a star! :D

My guess is they made a clone or as mentioned before they dubed V8 sounds over it cause it was not a turbo six for sure.....also the badge on the trunk lid is on the wrong side and to top it all off they beat the Sh*t out if it in the trailer so i wonder how long it is actually used in the movie. They also put a hideous cage in it so i am sure they roll it.

Either way I am sure it will get a lot of attention and many regals will be bought and cloned.

No ****

If anything, it will benefit the Buick community. All of these idiots will be purchasing these cars for TOP DOLLAR and investing tons of $$$ to increase the performance. They will also be going through head gaskets and blown engines. The vendors will become profitable. Just as long as they don't increase their prices to the "true" Buick fans who were around before the movie.

Look at how much money these ricers invest in some of their vehicles. I just hope they don't start changing the paint colors of the GN and doing custom interiors with neon and Lambo style doors. :eek:

Look at what the movie "Gone in 60 seconds" did for the Fastback Mustang. Now you can't even find a rotted Fastback without getting a second mortgage on your home. Everybody wants "Eleanor".

I FEEL THE SAME WAY HOPE THEY DON'T PAY TO MUCH ATTENTION TO THESE CARS BECAUSE THEN THEFT WILL RAISE UP ALSO.