FAST XFI Install

I am very sorry that it didn't get sorted out. Why didn't you come and get me? I don't know where everyone is pitted.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am very sorry that it didn't get sorted out. Why didn't you come and get me? I don't know where everyone is pitted.

I texted first thing Wednesday. I know it is was raining and miserable, even mentioned I would be there the whole time, knew we couldn't test, but figured that it was a good day to look over the program at least. Was trying to be flexible, and adapt with your schedule. I texted everyday after that. Did you not get any of them.

I also mentioned something to you in passing up by the starting line. I know you were so busy you couldn't see straight, but was figuring you would get to me at some point. Never happened.
I did pick up the XFI that you had waiting for me from Holly, but I didn't say anything to her, cause it seemed she had her hands full working the tent. Didn't want to put any more on her plate at that point.

Sorry about your issues turbov6man. You should have grabbed Cal by the arm and said "look at this tune":D. I did. Think he was in front of someones laptop the whole time he was there. He wouldnt have cared. I know he will get you up and running asap.

The catch can part# is 85474 Yes it does catch a ton of oil that would go in the intake. More than I would have ever imagined.

I texted everyday after that. Did you not get any of them.

I also mentioned something to you in passing up by the starting line. I know you were so busy you couldn't see straight, but was figuring you would get to me at some point. Never happened.
I did pick up the XFI that you had waiting for me from Holly, but I didn't say anything to her, cause it seemed she had her hands full working the tent. Didn't want to put any more on her plate at that point.

I received alot of texts from others while at BG, but I didn't receive any from you. I wish you would have gotten with me or told Holly to get me or something. In this case, unfortunately, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and I just reacted to the next guy who shoved a laptop in front of me. I'll be back home tonight and can do whatever we need to do to get you going.

I want to apologize to Shane for getting his thread of topic. TTT

We are still on topic.:D When you guys get turbo6man tuned he will be on here with me talking about the huge improvements.

I am also going to bump this thread as I am getting a new FAST system when they come off backorder in November.

If you have any questions on the install, my cell number is on the back of every xfi we sell

20141024_180649.jpg
I did this. Factory appearing.. Still can see the lights. :)

Your going to love the magic cal can do behind the key board. I can't wait for him to tune my 2 junk cars in novemeber