"Fastest Car" on Netflix

mommasGN

Has anyone seen this series? One of the episodes features a GN. Not the greatest show. Its kinda dumb.....but i'll watch anything that features a turbobuick. Does anyone know the guy with the GN?

I only watched the episode with the intercooled GN, (6, I think?), his name is Cedric Wade. I don't know him personally, but through the Buick groups on Facebook. Seems like a real dude. I was a little disappointed with the show, simply because there seemed to be some "made-for-TV" drama, and not a lot of racing. The Buick/ stage powered Sonoma is supposed to be an 8 second rig, but he was having issues. Also, from reading through some of the comments on Facebook, it would appear that Cedric had just swapped to a TH400 trans. in his GN, and it wasn't shifting properly.

Last edited:
I binged the whole series. Kind of a let down on the last episode with the choice of venue.

The racing on dirt thing was really dumb IMO. Man there are some wacko's out there. The GN guy was pretty authentic and I liked Turbo Tony. Really was rooting for him.