Favorite TV shows?

87gnblackdemon

Don't Be Redikulas!!
1. That 70's show. Funniest show on tv. I just started catching it on the back to back re-runs on UPN. Never gave it a chance when it first came on and I'm not able to watch the up to date ones. But if I wanna laugh, it's the show to watch.

2. EveryBody Loves Raymond.
3.The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
4.David Letterman
5.Conan O'Brien
6.3rd Rock from the Sun re-runs.

Well there is realy only one show I like. MONSTER GARAGE

JJ is the man...And they do some wild conversions.....

If you have not seen it watch it. Monday Nights at 8 on the Discovery Channel. That is 8 est.

That is a cool show. I've seen a few of them, the mustang lawnmower, impala zamboni, hurst (can't remember what they did with it.) I'd love to do some of the stuff they do. And JJ does a sweet job with his bikes.

Hmmmm. A few of the ones we watch. We used to watch like 3 shows a week before we got the TiVo! Now we have like 17 programs a week recording - but we go through them when we want and in half the time....

1) ER
2) According to Jim
3) 8 simple rules for dating my daughter
4) The Man Show
5) 70's Show
6) South Park
7) Enterprise
8) Trading Spaces (just because I think Paige is soooo cute... ;) )

1 simpsons
2 andy richter
3 tnt reruns of law and order
4 emeril live
5 good eats
6 unwrapped
7 food finds
8 a&e biography
9 seinfeld
10 true hollywood story, driven, behind the music, etc.

1-Most anything sci fi. Farscape, Enterprise, Firefly--all really good & well written
2-Smallville
3-Bernie Mac
4-King of Queens
5-Automobiles/Ultimate Autos on History Channel
6-Trucks! (TNN)
7-Speed Channel in general when at the in-laws with the DSS ;)
8-Junkyard Wars, until the producer chick left for her other show
9-Conan for the best late night

No friggin' "Reality" shows (whose reality are these based on?), cop shows, lawyer shows. The only "reality"/game show I liked was Murder in Smalltown X. I get all that other stuff watching the news every night. I want to be entertained and not have to think a whole lot about it. ;)

1-Scrubs
2-Still Standing
3-Less than Perfect
4-Trading Spaces - Ditto on Paige being hot!
5-Seinfeld reruns
6-Spongebob! My son forces me to watch it.:D

BuickGn Boosted? is there something wrong with your site or is it just my computer? I haven't been able to access for a few months now

History channel
Law and Order reruns
CSI
Monster Garage
Rockford Files reruns
There are others, but these come to mind at this time, Ron

They don't make 'em like the use to...

Gilligan's Island
Bevery Hillbillies
All In The Family
Adam-12
I Dream of Jeannie

That '70s Show isn't too bad. But Kelso is just a little too stupid.

CSI
CSI Miami
Gone without a trace
Everybody loves Raymond
Conan
behind the music
Simpsons
Letterman
Pretty much all monday nights on CBS
Junkyard wars kicks butt. I actually like robot wars when I can find it. I might just build one someday.
any good car shows, of course

1) Hockey Night In Canada
2) The Simpsons
3) The Sheild
4) The Drew Carey Show
5) CSI
6) WWE Wrasslin'
and of course JYW, Monster Garage... etc!

I haven't seen 24 on anybody's list. I haven't seen it, but from everybody who has, they say it's the best thing on tv.

Gotta add WWE Raw and Smackdown to my list. Other than those I stick to comedies most of the time.

BuickGn Boosted? is there something wrong with your site or is it just my computer? I haven't been able to access for a few months now

Must be your computer! If my site was down for three months I would be out of business.:D

Thats weird. If I click your link in your sig. or even type your site in the address bar it takes a long time to load and eventually gives me the "no page to display" page. That sucks, I've ordered a bunch of things from you in the past, and I've been wanting to see what new items you've come up with. I'll have to find out what the problem is.