Fedor

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all

Weight played a big roll on this fight, the bigfoot brasilian had at least 50 pounds on fedor, regardless of the outcome of this fight, Fedor will remain the greatest ever..

Its easy to be the greatest when you've been fed a steady diet of cans for the last 4+ years. Fedor has been exposed. He either needs to drop to 205 or retire.

I agree Fedor needs to drop to 205. The days of slaying Giants are over, not because he has slipped, but because the sport is evolving fast.
The big fighters are getting better and better and the heavyweight division is full of monsters that move like 150lbers.
Pound for pound I think Fedor is the best fighter in the world, but he is giving up too much weight staying at heavy weight. He cant expect to compete at that weight anymore in this fast evolving sport.
The fact that he survived the second round proves he is as tough as a piece of Iron.
Its safe to say his part as one of the greatest in MMA history is there, His streak of amazing wins will be tough to rival.
I think he will do amazing if he drops to 205.
Im courious to see how Silva is going to do, he looked great.