Fiberglass Hoods

Hartline Perf.

'87 GN engine shots - Hartline Fibreglass hood 010.jpg
For those of you looking for TOP QUALITY Fiberglass Hood......
We will be bringing ONLY 5 to the GS Nationals.
The FIRST 5 People that Call and Prepay can pick up their hood in Bowling Green!
The hoods are $495.00
By picking them up at this event you save approximate $175 in Truck freight expenses!!!

So give us a call if you are wanting one. 321-722-1563

See you all in Bowling Green!!

Thank You Scott. I put your name on one !

For those of you wanting one, there are ONLY a few left.
Don't delay, give us a call to reserve one.

Holly Hartline

How about turbos

Doing any turbo speicals down there? looking for something ball bearing an workable with a 2800 conv? 6262 or maybe 6265?

Doing any turbo speicals down there? looking for something ball bearing an workable with a 2800 conv? 6262 or maybe 6265?

We will have ALOT of turbos at the GS Nationals. But if you want to guarantee to get your hands on one, give us a call tomorrow and Pre-order one. When you call, we will be happy to quote you some prices.

If you are looking at staying "Stock Appearing", we can get you one of PTE's New TA Billet Wheel turbos :biggrin:

Give us a call and we will help you out!!
Holly Hartline

Bought my hood from Holly last year at the Nats and it is a terrific fit. @ thumbs up !

Only a couple Fiberglass Hoods left. So if you are wanting to pick one up in Bowling Green, You need to call us and prepay to guarantee that you get one!! :cool:

Hey Cal, I will get With Jan on this. We are in the middle of taking weight out of our "Fat" GN Fear :). Anyway, it was either a 4 inch Cowl or picking up a stock looking one at the GS fest in May. $475 is a steal and I may just hve to go with this just for the savings it would cost me to get my cowl + shipping which I thought was around $750? We will be in touch next week once we decide. Do you have an opinion on a Cowl hood on "Fear", look wise. We are also painting the Gold center's on the rear Magnum's Black. Thanks for your input Cal

I am a bit of a purist and prefer the looks of the stock hood. If you decide to get one, I will negotiate with someone heading in your direction for delivery. Post i pic of your rims when they get completed.

We are going with your hood and Jan should be calling you or Holly this week to pay and then pick up at the race in May. Thanks Cal, when the car is finished, I will post new updated pics of the entire car, inside and out :)

I dont know who makes the hoods for you, but just from the pictures they look QUALITY. Its not easy to get a finish like that.

They are top quality. My buddy has one on his T. You can't even tell it's glass. The hoods even have the spot weld marks in the jamb area.

For those of you looking for TOP QUALITY Fiberglass Hood......
We will be bringing ONLY 5 to the Norwalk Event! Since the GS Nationals was flooded :frown:
The FIRST 5 People that Call and Prepay can pick up their hood in Norwalk Ohio!
The hoods are $495.00
By picking them up at this event you save approximate $175 in Truck freight expenses!!!

So give us a call if you are wanting one. 321-722-1563

See you all in Norwalk!!

Anyone can Help?

Hey Guys,

I have a customer in Missouri (or Chicago Area) looking for someone that can Transport a Fiberglass Hood back from the Norwalk Event! Anyone that can help out, please PM troyzT or contact Hartline Performance 321-722-1563.

Thanks and See Everyone in Norwalk this weekend