Fiberglass Hoods

Quality yes they are.the best GN glass hood on the market. saw one in otto shop looks great! awesome job cal!;)

The only issue with Cal's glass hoods is that they look better than the stock metal hood!

Can't go wrong with this mod - best glass hood I've ever owned or seen.

Attachments

• Shawns5.jpg
    Shawns5.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,082
  • Shawns6.jpg
    Shawns6.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,071
  • Shawns9.jpg
    Shawns9.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,072
Yea, I never wanted to pop the hood because the glass hood was so nice.

I guess that will be changing soon!

Thanks Miguel and Bill. Miguel is in the bodyshop buisness, so this is a great compliment coming from him. As incredibly nice as Bill's engine turned out, he may decide to remove the hood permanently

Your welcome.;)we as buick T guys should be very happy having people like you making product for are cars.;)thanx again for great product.

Obviously these have to be painted to match the gray turbo t of mine. Which way do you travel to get to KY because I live in the NW Panhandle of Fl and I would be willing to meet you somewhere if you travel close to Fort Walton Beach Fl. Also, are they pretty much ready to bolt on?

Hartline fiberglass hood roadtrip

Going to see cal and picking up hoods. I room for 10 takeing order 500.00 plus small gas charge. Going in the next couple of weeks down there from stl mo to fl and going to chi Il. pm for more info or call me at 636-456-4110

Fiberglass Hoods at BG

Alright guys, here is your chance to pick up one of our TOP QUALITY Fiberglass hoods and save alot of money on truck freight!!

We will be bringing a Limited Supply of Fiberglass Hoods to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green, October 20th - 23rd, 2010.
So if you are wanting one, you MUST call us and Pre-Order to Guarantee that you get one!!

All Pre-orders MUST be place by October 15th. So don't Delay, give us a call.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Bowling Green.
:biggrin:

Were you sending one of these up to Canada for a Christmas present for me? :D
I can send a polar bear down to the border, just strap it to his back.....

Fiberglass Hood

Polar Bear delivery might be cheaper than truck freight :biggrin:
But those Canadian taxes is what gets to your wallet :mad:
Come on down to Bowling Green or Reynolds and we will help you put one on your car at the event! :cool:

Pick Up

Calling all GNTypes in Western Canada.

If you want to put together a bulk order of hoods shipped to Montana I'm happy to go pick them up on my days off. I have an account with Montana Shipping Company in Sweetgrass.

I am off until the second week of October. I am in for a hood if an order goes together.

I will be also be at Reynoylds if you need something small picked up from Cal.

(I missed out on the T Shirts last year)

Will the stock hood pad fit on these fiberglass hoods? Can these be pinned on as well?

YES, you can install a hood liner on Our hoods. Our hoods take the Factory Brackets for bolting on and use the factory release latch. The hood release pin is already installed on hood. All you need is Weak worn out Hood struts or Fiberglass Struts. :biggrin:

Final Call for getting a Hood in Bowling Green!!!
We will be bringing Our hoods to the GS Nationals Oct 20th-23rd.
Due to limited space and supply, you MUST PreOrder by October 11th.

Call 321-722-1563 to Place your Order!!