First Time at Track for both me and my car

Sure will gunslinger, I am anxious to get back out there. After practicing at home I can see that I was not building nearly enough boost that the line. I'll be glad when she's running 100% knock free again.
Joel
Joel, if ypu ever want to step up to a TT chip and bigger injectors, I have a set of 42.5lbers and a TT chip for you. Im stepping up to 60s

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's not a bad idea, even if you just put them away for a while...

He already has a TT chip for his stock injectors. I wonder whats been going on with this.

I know, I just figured if he ever needed more injector, I'd give him my set-up. Hell, I really don't need it and for the money I'd get trying to sell them, it wouldn't be worth it.

He's trying to find the time to drop the tank. Been really hot lately too.

yeah, waited for the long winter to end and now its way too hot to work on our cars ! just give us a weekend with 70 deg please!

Hey Znix, thanks for the offer, what are you looking to get for the chip and injectors? Would be great to have onhand for if or when I get to the point. I've been crazy busy at work, averaging 14-15 hours per day and worked straight through last weekend. We are closing the quarter and been a crazy busy time. I need to drop the tank and put in a new walboro, then I should be off to tuning. Silly how little work it is, just super tough to find the time. I should have time in the next week or two. I will drop the tank, put pump in, turn fuel pressure to 39 or so line off and should be back to where I started. Then up the boost and lower the ET's from there. I've lined up a local shop for the cat and I've got the bracket to go with the cone filter when I replace the stock air box. I can't wait to get back at it and get to the track with pronto and gunslinger.
Thanks for the all the kind notes guys,
Sincerely,
Joel

When you open up the intake and the exhaust you will really need that TT chip. Ready to help when the pumps done.

Hey Znix, thanks for the offer, what are you looking to get for the chip and injectors? Would be great to have onhand for if or when I get to the point. I've been crazy busy at work, averaging 14-15 hours per day and worked straight through last weekend. We are closing the quarter and been a crazy busy time. I need to drop the tank and put in a new walboro, then I should be off to tuning. Silly how little work it is, just super tough to find the time. I should have time in the next week or two. I will drop the tank, put pump in, turn fuel pressure to 39 or so line off and should be back to where I started. Then up the boost and lower the ET's from there. I've lined up a local shop for the cat and I've got the bracket to go with the cone filter when I replace the stock air box. I can't wait to get back at it and get to the track with pronto and gunslinger.
Thanks for the all the kind notes guys,
Sincerely,
Joel

I'll give you two options haha. Free, which includes the 6 injectors and 1 TT Chip for 93. I believe its a 5.6 chip, I'll have to double check. OR 30$ and I'll give you the Alky chip that is a 5.7. The only reason I ask for 30$ is because I was going to send it to Eric to upgrade for the 60's, but I'll just pay the extra 30.

Zack

My counter offer is $50 for the non-Alky set up, your generosity and thoughtfulness is remarkable, I passed it along last night, as on my way home at 9:30 or so I saw an elderly man with a cane and shopping bag struggling to walk along the side-walk in Boston, I stopped and offered him a ride, he thankfully accepted and I drove him 5 blocks or so to his train station, I tried to drive him home to Alston but he would not let me. What a great way to end my very long day at work.

Anyway, Thank you Zack really cool of you. I'm hopeful you'll accept my offer.

Sincerely,
Joel

You guys are forcing me to get to it and get the tank dropped and pump in, I'm on a mission. I'll try hard to get it done by the end of this weekend and maybe back to the track next week. We need to get Pronto's car on the road, I'm looking forward to seeing that thing go down the track.
Joel

I'm also glad to see you back on it!! Those are some long work days man. Patience is upon us though as we anxiously await your next track outting.:)

Thanks Phil and I know I'm far from the only one on this forum pulling long work days, which makes it all the more impressive what you guys are able to do with your cars. I am looking forward to getting back to the track, really is a ton of fun.
Joel

I look forward to going to the track with my car when I get it running right(I've never been). Buying tires will suck I'm sure because the good tires are $$$$$. Lol

Where are you phil? I've been running street tires and have had no issues. I am really looking forward to getting back out there.
Joel

I sir, am located in St. Louis Mo. I think due to me being picky, and my car being picky, track action is the least of my worries.:eek: Chasing down false knock, needing suspension upgrades, blah blah blah. Lol

If you decide to go up next week, let me know.
I'm trying to get a handle on this SD2 chip, and I need to log some WOT passes.

Eric, if you really want to do some tuning, go on Wednesday track rental. It's more expensive but you get unlimited runs and take the time to do a base line then change one thing at a time. They treat the tower side. The other side is for regular street tires.