Floor pan replacement

exterior shot with self etching prime and over to paint booth to bring her back to black
DSC00769.JPG
DSC00774.JPG
DSC00775.JPG

Nice.

I see my uncle bring back old Mustangs that show up in boxes and seemingly no body left and get brought back to life. I'm convinced you only need time and a VIN plate if you want to restore anything.

Glad you're keeping it on the road. When there are only a few left and they are older still, no one will even contemplate sending it to the scrapper.

thanks..it turned out better than I hoped. So now a little body work around the hinge area and the prime and paint can fly. Was also a bigger job than I imagined too, couldn't have done it without a couple of buddies..thanks Jim and Chris

IMG_0860.jpg IMG_0861.jpg lots done...still working on the interior as well as the custom Caspers wiring harness...then the front clip and hope for the best

Holy shit I just came.... What kind of rims are those? I need them this moment... But for real that car looks amazing, good work man.

Thanks...those are 18" Avant Garde rims machined to accept the T Type center caps