Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep Mark 9am racing..

just put on my slicks, filled the tank with C16, and hooked up my trailer :D i'm ready :cool:

see everyone there in the AM...

sweet man! I cant wait to see her run. Ive been watching the FAST dvd over and over again, and now have a pretty good idea of what to do. So i'm excited to take a look at your readings now. Seems like the most important part of FAST is to have a solid startup program, from there you just slowly make your way to WOT runs and watch for correction. So you just stay in closed loop mode and watch for correction during a run. Gotta make sure that your not in OPEN loop mode so the computer will make the adjustments on the VE and fuel tables. Once you see any correction throughout an recorded run, just change those peramitters on the VE table, and fuel tables based off the 02 sen. and make sure the computer isn't in openloop which just reads the 02 numbers, but doesn't make any corrections. Then your good to go. After a bunch of runs your correction numbers should look like yours alot, that being 0-5% correction throughout the entire run!

pretty impressive mike! This FAST system is sick! Even though I only have a B2B, the XFI units have way more features but their not needed to have a great running car. FAST B2B is sweet man!

Se ya there i hitting pomona swapmeet first @ 5 am then heading over to fontana for the showdown..

repl

sweet man! I cant wait to see her run. Ive been watching the FAST dvd over and over again, and now have a pretty good idea of what to do. So i'm excited to take a look at your readings now. Seems like the most important part of FAST is to have a solid startup program, from there you just slowly make your way to WOT runs and watch for correction. So you just stay in closed loop mode and watch for correction during a run. Gotta make sure that your not in OPEN loop mode so the computer will make the adjustments on the VE and fuel tables. Once you see any correction throughout an recorded run, just change those peramitters on the VE table, and fuel tables based off the 02 sen. and make sure the computer isn't in openloop which just reads the 02 numbers, but doesn't make any corrections. Then your good to go. After a bunch of runs your correction numbers should look like yours alot, that being 0-5% correction throughout the entire run!

pretty impressive mike! This FAST system is sick! Even though I only have a B2B, the XFI units have way more features but their not needed to have a great running car. FAST B2B is sweet man!
Sounds like your you've done your home work Mark, Thats a very good description of what you need to learn. To have the right sucsess. Keep at it.

To Lou and all my haters, take a real close look at my timeslip ;).

wiked

Attachments

• 11secslip.JPG
    11secslip.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 154
Sounds like your you've done your home work Mark, Thats a very good description of what you need to learn. To have the right sucsess. Keep at it.

haha your right, I have done my homework. But I have also have had 2 years to do so! Been sitting on your sick motor for 2+ years keeping it all to myself :biggrin: nothing personal, but no way Im givin that bad boy back I know what she's capable of. Today I was crowned "Longest broke GN" at fontana haha. Well I can't lie, its been sitting. But just watch my time will come, as soon as my lame ass step family gets the F out, I can pull the GN in my garage and start working on my car and my life again!

BTW today at fontana WAS GREAT! Seeing all those familiar faces is really good for my soul. It almost looked like an old school BGNRA meeting. I also shared my "wet dream" with some of the guys, no pun intended. I really want that name though, but I'll keep dreaming.

hats off to Nordy, Ray, Brent, Harold, Bob, Ralph. Running your cars gives me absolute joy for those 10' seconds or so. Thanks! Great runs.

hats off to Nordy, Ray, Brent, Harold, Bob, Ralph. Running your cars gives me absolute joy for those 10' seconds or so. Thanks! Great runs.

i didn't see Brent run.. did he jog down the track :cool: .. i know, i know the other Brent :D .. it was fun seeing 6 v6's turbos at the track today..

That's great but it's only an 11.73 LOL If your happy, Im happy! That sucks I would be very upset. 10's capable :rolleyes: Please!

yes I am very pleased with my Run today, My goal is not 10's or to leave the crank and trannie on the track like you did BOOSTBOY., I wasn't there to please you or anybody else, you all can say anything you want just look at my time slip on the post above it tells you exactly how I feel about what I think of your Opinion of my cars performance this afternoon ;), I drove my car home and it still in one piece which is more that i can say for yours. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. hey don't hate congratulate, don't hate the playa hate the game. ;)

wiked

take a real close look ;).

If my car was still together you'd be wearing a hockey helmet in that photo! LOL :biggrin:

Great seeing everyone out there I had a great time :biggrin:
Lee,Rick,Brent Sr.,Mark,Mike,Ray,Ralph,Bob,Pete,Jeff and yes, last but not least holding up the rear, way back there you can almost see him with a telescope Wiked. ;) Wow how does it feel to have the slowest car in the group with all that stuff bolted on? Great combo. LOL

If my car was still together you'd be wearing a hockey helmet in that photo! LOL :biggrin:

Great seeing everyone out there I had a great time :biggrin:
Lee,Rick,Brent Sr.,Mark,Mike,Ray,Ralph,Bob,Pete,Jeff and yes, last but not least holding up the rear, way back there you can almost see him with a telescope Wiked. ;) Wow how does it feel to have the slowest car in the group with all that stuff bolted on? Great combo. LOL

combo has an 11.3 in it with only 23.5 pnds of boost :eek: , btw I rather be the slowest and not the one broken one in Lous garage LOL.

Brent lets face it you and I are in a totally different world, I have an 87 superclean GN with only 52k miles that I take lots of pride on, you have a beat up 87 with 150k on the clock, paint chipping off, dents on the fenders, cracked windshield etc etc, trully a beater so have at it, I will keep my clean GN exactly where it is and in the shape that it is. :)..

As you can see we are comparing aples and oranges, you have to run 32psi to prove you can get in the 10's and breaking your engine in the process, I run 23.5 psi and ran 11.7 and with a better sixty there is a sub mid 11 in it but I am not going to blow up my car for your satisfaction or anybody elses, comprende amigo. ;)

PS: I would have love to see your face when you blew up your engine at irwindale last thursday, talk about hockey helmet wearing mofo running around yelling DE..DEE..DEE..

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wiked

combo has an 11.3 in it with only 23.5 pnds of boost :eek: , btw I rather be the slowest and not the one broken one in Lous garage LOL.

Brent lets face it you and I are in a totally different world, I have an 87 superclean GN with only 52k miles that I take lots of pride on, you have a beat up 87 with 150k on the clock, paint chipping off, dents on the fenders, cracked windshield etc etc, trully a beater so have at it, I will keep my clean GN exactly where it is and in the shape that it is. :)..

As you can see we are comparing aples and oranges, you have to run 32psi to prove you can get in the 10's and breaking your engine in the process, I run 23.5 psi and ran 11.7 and with a better sixty there is a sub mid 11 in it but I am not going to blow up my car for your satisfaction or anybody elses, comprende amigo. ;)

PS: I would have love to see your face when you blew up your engine at irwindale last thursday, talk about hockey helmet wearing mofo running around yelling DE..DEE..DEE..

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wiked

;)

Due to the amount of name calling & insulting of members by other members on this thread, I have found it necessary to close it. Further issues & incidents will result in submittal of the issues / incidents to administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.