Status
Not open for further replies.

Underboost

Mr. Dull
WHEN:
January 13, 2007

WHERE:
California Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana
The quarter-mile Auto Club Dragway is located just north of the main entrance next to the railroad tracks.

TIME:
Gates open at 6 am. Tickets go on sale 7:00 am. Tech inspection begins at 7:00 am. Racing begins at 9:00 am. (All times are subject to change)
ARRIVE EARLY - 1st 400 CARS ONLY.

COST: General admission tickets are $10 per person. Children 12 and under are free. Racers- $20

NOTES: Cars must be registered and insured for the street and must have proof as such. All cars must have mufflers. Attention Drivers: No shorts, No sandals, No tank tops.

this time, are you going to stick around????

i think Ray is going to run his BEAST. maybe even Wicked, if he keeps his trans in one piece..

you know i'll be there...

Wicked/Underboost Challenge

I challenge Wiked to a 1/4 mile run out at Fontana on Jan13th.

AND LET THE BEST MAN WIN!!!;)

Brent i know this guy at work that would talk all kinds of s$!&t that his big block camaro would do this & that so i told ok lets go the track, he said "Well my car is so fast its not street legal and i dont have a trailer" i said nooo problem my buddy will tow it, he said "well race fuel is too expensive " i said i will pay for 10 gal of 114. then he said "well im busy that day" i told him i havent told you which day yet.:confused: ...

Brent i know this guy at work that would talk all kinds of s$!&t that his big block camaro would do this & that so i told ok lets go the track, he said "Well my car is so fast its not street legal and i dont have a trailer" i said nooo problem my buddy will tow it, he said "well race fuel is too expensive " i said i will pay for 10 gal of 114. then he said "well im busy that day" i told him i havent told you which day yet.:confused: ...

LOL! Yep, There are some true Hardcore Bench Racers out there.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.