Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what!!! i forgot the word valley. big deal :D, and trust me i was glad to be there and Supervise Lou do most of the work to my car, this way I would point out to him what he was doing wrong every step of the way. :) hey Lou if you read this No punt intended LOL. BTW elky you can bearly afford to keep your crossbreed running I seriously think you can afford to buy my car.

YUP,read your post again. Just like I can barely keep my car running, I can afford yours.:) My car runs great. but I cant build a tranny, so it has not been done. At least when I pay for a trans, it will be done right the first time, not go back for 3 more. Keep it up Kevin, I'll be the next one calling you out, and you wont like it.:smile:

YUP,read your post again. Just like I can barely keep my car running, I can afford yours.:) My car runs great. but I cant build a tranny, so it has not been done. At least when I pay for a trans, it will be done right the first time, not go back for 3 more. Keep it up Kevin, I'll be the next one calling you out, and you wont like it.:smile:

Your a funny man making those comments dude, it is not my fault my trans wasn't done right the first time, plus it was paid for it more than once ;) what i paid for my trans i could buy your whole car with :rolleyes: ..Art Carr Is a good man and He came through with my trans no matter how many times i went back he put up with me and got it done right, FYI three fully brand new trans had to go in my car before they got the right one built for it ;), I'm not an easy customer to satisfy Ask Lou he knows.

Hmmm, and here I thought I had an excuse to come see some "good ole fashion" heads drag racing. Well, I may just come down there anyway, how many are going? Anyone else here on the forum run "15's" ar, ar? LOL. Ron

Head Gasket

Well today washed my car, took it out, buzzed it up, blew the head gasket on #6 :frown: I have it all apart now and should be done by Tue. I'll be ready for Jan 13th ;) Is anybody else going besides Nordy? Because I know the guy that troughs money at his car for a conversational piece AKA "Bench Racer" -No Pun- is gonna back out guaranteed!!! Big Pu$$y.;)

Well today washed my car, took it out, buzzed it up, blew the head gasket on #6 :frown: I have it all apart now and should be done by Tue. I'll be ready for Jan 13th ;) Is anybody else going besides Nordy? Because I know the guy that troughs money at his car for a conversational piece AKA "Bench Racer" -No Pun- is gonna back out guaranteed!!! Big Pu$$y.;)

start a post Brent for the 13th.. sorry to hear about your head gasket.. Ray, you and me.. maybe Wicked haha right....

Ok! So far

Ray Flecher
Nordy
Wicked for good looks and conversation ;)
Brent

Gates open at 7am so be there by at least 5:30.
It gets busy.

Your a funny man making those comments dude, it is not my fault my trans wasn't done right the first time, plus it was paid for it more than once ;) what i paid for my trans i could buy your whole car with :rolleyes: ..Art Carr Is a good man and He came through with my trans no matter how many times i went back he put up with me and got it done right, FYI three fully brand new trans had to go in my car before they got the right one built for it ;), I'm not an easy customer to satisfy Ask Lou he knows.
for what you paid for your trans, you could probably buy my interrior, and still need a back seat.:wink:

Sorry to hear about your HeadGasket dude, maybe thats why you called me to see if I had read your post Hahahahaha, but on a more serious note, what your going throught is exactly what I dont want to happen to me, and that is why I keep my car on the safe side and Im not outthere Romping on it all the time, trust me those 15 psi launches at the track and 28 pounds of boost take thier tow on Headgaskets,motor,bearings, crank bearing, pistons,cam etc etc, now your seeing the results.. :) wait when the motor goes, that will be a different story.. :D if you need help putting it back together let me know, or on the other hand this could be just a scheme so that now you can put on fully ported heads:eek: and still call them stock. :rolleyes: I got your number dude..

wiked

Sorry to hear about your HeadGasket dude, maybe thats why you called me to see if I had read your post Hahahahaha, but on a more serious note, what your going throught is exactly what I dont want to happen to me, and that is why I keep my car on the safe side and Im not outthere Romping on it all the time, trust me those 15 psi launches at the track and 28 pounds of boost take thier tow on Headgaskets,motor,bearings, crank bearing, pistons,cam etc etc, now your seeing the results.. :) wait when the motor goes, that will be a different story.. :D if you need help putting it back together let me know, or on the other hand this could be just a scheme so that now you can put on fully ported heads:eek: and still call them stock. :rolleyes: I got your number dude..

wiked
Didn't you accuse Brent of already haveing ported heads?

am also planning on making an apperance out at the track on the 13th. I've got my stock limited ready to make some baseline passes and see where I'm at. I won't be hitting any homeruns but I'll be out there to give it a shot anyway.

See ya out there,
Brian

dont worry about blown head gaskets. Its normal:D and when the engine blows, who cares. Get a new one tomorrow and better. these engines are made to rhomp alllllll day. Drive it like you stole it, I do...... at least when the gasket blew, did it sound cool?

Didn't you accuse Brent of already haveing ported heads?

Nope i never accused him of having ported heads but a 3 angle valve cut and a backcut on the heads which btw is not stock, also as soon as you change the valve springs from stock form which are about 75 pounds per inch of pressure to 100 pnds springs the heads are not stock anymore. :) but thats just my take on it. Soooo, he really is having a set of heads put on by you eh LOU. ;)

wiked.

dont worry about blown head gaskets. Its normal:D and when the engine blows, who cares. Get a new one tomorrow and better. these engines are made to rhomp alllllll day. Drive it like you stole it, I do...... at least when the gasket blew, did it sound cool?

Good to hear from you that blowing a headgasket is normal in your book, it is not normal in mine, I rather have my car be fast and on the safe side than be changing heads gaskets every 2 months, it is a Bit** to do just ask Lou he knows.. ;)

so far so good with my headgaskets knock on wood, I hope to turn the boost to about 25psi race form and back it down to about 22psi street trim once i get it dialed in, bet cha I wont be blowing any gaskets..

wiked

am also planning on making an apperance out at the track on the 13th. I've got my stock limited ready to make some baseline passes and see where I'm at. I won't be hitting any homeruns but I'll be out there to give it a shot anyway.

See ya out there,
Brian

looking forward to meeting you..

Nope i never accused him of having ported heads but a 3 angle valve cut and a backcut on the heads which btw is not stock, also as soon as you change the valve springs from stock form which are about 75 pounds per inch of pressure to 100 pnds springs the heads are not stock anymore. :) but thats just my take on it. Soooo, he really is having a set of heads put on by you eh LOU. ;)

wiked.
So what your saying doing a valve job using normal industry standards is not considered stock. Even though the NHRA rule book isn't published in Spanish ( yet) I would be more than happy to recite the definition of stock so you can better understand what you're talking about & not confuse us mere mortals that so admire & hold your automotive genus is such reverence. Now I eagerly await your next pearls of wisdom.

Good to hear from you that blowing a headgasket is normal in your book, it is not normal in mine, I rather have my car be fast and on the safe side than be changing heads gaskets every 2 months, it is a Bit** to do just ask Lou he knows.. ;)

so far so good with my headgaskets knock on wood, I hope to turn the boost to about 25psi race form and back it down to about 22psi street trim once i get it dialed in, bet cha I wont be blowing any gaskets..

wiked

The reason why you're so carefull is......... Your Too Lazy To Fix It. :eek:

Fontana

New List for Jan 13, 2007 this should be pretty damn fun.

Ray Flecher
Nordy
Wicked for good looks and good conversation ;)
Brian
Brent

The reason why you're so carefull is......... Your Too Lazy To Fix It. :eek:

Thats why I pay Lou to do the hardwork for me and he knows what he is doing we need to keep him in business n help him pay his bills. :D
BTW we want pictures of your blown HG. hehehehe post them up we like to see what happen where they went, I bet they blew toward the back by the water jacket. also let me know how many painkillers you need for your back I got a good assortment of them. ;)

wiked

Status
Not open for further replies.