Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I was saying wicked has no chance! ;-)

yeah if I remember your the fastest thing on planet earth. ;) just remember 24psi on my car 27psi on yours pump gas and alky lets see if you can keep up you may but I personally think you will have a hard time doing so. :D

sure I will let you know when I switch over to your lane and get a good view of the front of your car in my rear view mirror. ;)

Why are you talking about the staging lanes? On the track wicked "On the track"! Not in the parking lot, not on the way there, on the track. I just want to make sure the HR bar is set where it should be.:biggrin: It looks pretty good in this pic. But all tracks are different. Bring your camera along with you, I would love to see the rear view pic with the wheels up ;)

Attachments

• Wheels-up.jpg
    Wheels-up.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 223
OK boys.. remember now, it's the 13th of Jan not anything sooner.. i just started printing up flyers for this event..

Yeah if memory serves me right, don't forget who is the one who told you how to set up your HR bar the right way. ;)

You did notice that the bar wasn't set it neutral position with me in the car ;) But it's not rocket science Wicked. Even a Cave Man Can Do It. :biggrin:

You did notice that the bar wasn't set it neutral position with me in the car ;) But it's not rocket science Wicked. Even a Cave Man Can Do It. :biggrin:

Thanks for validating my suspitions that your brain has a lower IQ than that of a Cave Man, it took a smarter cave man who already invented the wheel to bring it to your attention that your HR bar wasn't set in neutral position or adjusted properly., why buy something for your car if you can't understand how it works when installed. ;)

why buy something for your car if you can't understand how it works when installed. ;)[/QUOTE said:
Pardon me Harald, correct me if I'm wrong. After you had created this million dollar, get rich quick scheme AKA:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...catch-can-set-up-pics-inside.html#post1455758

I saw you up at Lou's asking for a pressure test on your radiator because you saw normal condensation from your motor inside your Get Rich Quick Sceme. When Lou questioned you on why are you checking the radiator because of water in your LOL "Catch Can" you told Lou " uh just forget it, shut the hood, uh every things fine" LOL!! How can you make something, try and sell it too the public, and have no understanding on how it works?

Pardon me Harald, correct me if I'm wrong. After you had created this million dollar, get rich quick scheme AKA:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...catch-can-set-up-pics-inside.html#post1455758

I saw you up at Lou's asking for a pressure test on your radiator because you saw normal condensation from your motor inside your Get Rich Quick Sceme. When Lou questioned you on why are you checking the radiator because of water in your LOL "Catch Can" you told Lou " uh just forget it, shut the hood, uh every things fine" LOL!! How can you make something, try and sell it too the public, and have no understanding on how it works?

The catch can I installed in my car was never made with intentions to be sold :rolleyes: I had a member PM me and ask me how much charge him to put together the same set up for him and I told him to go buy the parts and make one for his own, I am also glad to see some of my friends implementing it on thier cars nobody truthfully nobody ever got rich from selling Buick parts truth is I just love to help out other buick owners including you and share my limited knowlege I have of these cars..I don't need to get rich I Already have money in the bank I am not rich but not poor ethier ;). The main reason why wanted Lou to pressure test my radiator is because of the sheet metal pan gasket he installed in my car, I wanted to see if it had sealed right or if it was leaking.. :D on my post you see me post the cost for the parts on the catch can and fittings but not offering to the public for a price, I wonder what gave you the impression it was for sale hahahahahaha. ;).. and trust me I understood how it worked just didn't think it would work that good that it would even catch water vapors . :) once again yet another failed attempt to ridicule me good luck with the next one. :D

The catch can I installed in my car was never made with intentions to be sold :rolleyes: I had a member PM me and ask me how much charge him to put together the same set up for him and I told him to go buy the parts and make one for his own, I am also glad to see some of my friends implementing it on thier cars nobody truthfully nobody ever got rich from selling Buick parts truth is I just love to help out other buick owners including you and share my limited knowlege I have of these cars..I don't need to get rich I Already have money in the bank I am not rich but not poor ethier ;). The main reason why wanted Lou to pressure test my radiator is because of the sheet metal pan gasket he installed in my car, I wanted to see if it had sealed right or if it was leaking.. :D on my post you see me post the cost for the parts on the catch can and fittings but not offering to the public for a price, I wonder what gave you the impression it was for sale hahahahahaha. ;).. and trust me I understood how it worked just didn't think it would work that good that it would even catch water vapors . :) once again yet another failed attempt to ridicule me good luck with the next one. :D

Harold this is all in fun. I know you love conflict, and a good argument. That's why you can stop typing. :eek: I have watched you with others on these posts. I'm just poking my finger at you to get up off the bench and on the track for once. :tongue: Don't worry about what other people think. Just get out there and have fun. ;) ON JAN 13, 2007 at 5am you be there :mad: !!! lol

Harold this is all in fun. I know you love conflict, and a good argument. That's why you can stop typing. :eek: I have watched you with others on these posts. I'm just poking my finger at you to get up off the bench and on the track for once. :tongue: Don't worry about what other people think. Just get out there and have fun. ;) ON JAN 13, 2007 at 5am you be there :mad: !!! lol

At 5am i be having pamela anderson in my dreams and farting away, if i get there it will be around 7am. :) I'm not that hardcore of a racer to get up that early for a couple of passes at a race track..

here we go.. you will get there AT 5am there buddy, your following me up there.. if you roll in there at 7am your not going to get a spot, trust us :cool: ..

here we go.. you will get there AT 5am there buddy, your following me up there.. if you roll in there at 7am your not going to get a spot, trust us :cool: ..

You know Im not a hardcore like you guys, so it will take a miracle to get me out of bed at that time..

Maybe you should sell your CAR.:cool:

yeah. I'll buy it for my wife. She's use to driving a 14 sec. maxima around, yours should be right around there so I would'nt have to worry about her crashing a performance car. and a metal Pan gasket? you mean valley pan? if you did'nt put it in, i'm sure its sealed. and I like that " stop acting black, white boy" comment you made. Remember that racial post you posted? well, you just profiled me, racially. and stop acting white, you dip. hope you like hockey.:smile:

yeah. I'll buy it for my wife. She's use to driving a 14 sec. maxima around, yours should be right around there so I would'nt have to worry about her crashing a performance car. and a metal Pan gasket? you mean valley pan? if you did'nt put it in, i'm sure its sealed. and I like that " stop acting black, white boy" comment you made. Remember that racial post you posted? well, you just profiled me, racially. and stop acting white, you dip. hope you like hockey.:smile:

So what!!! i forgot the word valley. big deal :D, and trust me i was glad to be there and Supervise Lou do most of the work to my car, this way I would point out to him what he was doing wrong every step of the way. :) hey Lou if you read this No punt intended LOL. BTW elky you can bearly afford to keep your crossbreed running I seriously think you can afford to buy my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.