Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would waste you on pump gas & meth :D but if I'm gonna try and beat Ray :D , "you no Ray, the guy that isn't afraid to race his car", I need something a lil better than 91. ;)

My car has only seen race gas once in the tank in 6 yrs i've own it and it was 112 octane, and No im not afraid to race YOU, I just don't want to end up like you under the hood most of the time instead of enjoying driving the car ;), wanna street race Im down for that., anytime, anywhere, MT to MT street legal tires, I sure like to see you launch at 15pounds of boost of the transbrake on the streets would love to see what happens I sure hope im far enough ahead of you that you wont end up taking me out in the process LMAO. name the place and Bring it Biot**. :D , just let me tune my car with the New Turbo, Im gonna send you Azz back Yorba Linda crying like a little girl..

Stay Tuned..

wiked

Why the f@#k would you wanna race on the street? "Wait! I know why" because your car doesn't make that much power there for it won't spin the tires off the rim. :rolleyes: You always need some type of a handicap. "You Giant Vagina!"

---------------------------
How much more boost will 100 & meth allow compared to 91 & meth?
How much more HP in your opinion?

Well I ran at Fontana with a 35mph head wind with 91&meth 26psi boost and 25 deg. timing. 11:36 @ 114 No knock. Thats plenty fast to beat Harold ;)
Now Ray is gonna wipe my face all up and down the track. LOL So I'll try 100 this time. Maybe C-16 and a mist of meth for cooling. not sure yet. ;)

Well I ran at Fontana with a 35mph head wind with 91&meth 26psi boost and 25 deg. timing. 11:36 @ 114 No knock. Thats plenty fast to beat Harold ;)
Now Ray is gonna wipe my face all up and down the track. LOL So I'll try 100 this time. Maybe C-16 and a mist of meth for cooling. not sure yet. ;)
--------------------------------
Well, Harold will only run you on the street. I guess he means a footrace on "keds", huh?

--------------------------------
Well, Harold will only run you on the street. I guess he means a footrace on "keds", huh?

He would prob make me take my shoes off and run on a full stomach. Nothing can ever be heads up. LOL

Why the f@#k would you wanna race on the street? "Wait! I know why" because your car doesn't make that much power there for it won't spin the tires off the rim. :rolleyes: You always need some type of a handicap. "You Giant Vagina!"

Simple reason, Skills on the streets where most of the races happen thats why. ;) anybody can go to the track put some slicks and hammer the pedal ShI* even a retard can do that, but to control the power you have on the streets is a different story, and dont worry it will be heads up no handicapp here, like I said MT to MT Dot's and nothing more heads up Your Low 11's at track will be more like a 12.9 if you dont know how to drive it :D .

wiked

Dont Puss out on me boyyyyy.

Simple reason, Skills on the streets where most of the races happen thats why. ;) anybody can go to the track put some slicks and hammer the pedal ShI* even a retard can do that, but to control the power you have on the streets is a different story, and dont worry it will be heads up no handicapp here, like I said MT to MT Dot's and nothing more heads up Your Low 11's at track will be more like a 12.9 if you dont know how to drive it :D .

wiked

Oh! Wiked It's gonna be really tough to pull your head out isn't it. :cool:

wiked

Not that I really want to get involved in this, but if it is so damn easy to race at a track than why haven't you ever gone to one and put down an 11 second or 10 second pass and call it a day. I love that instead of taking it to a safe environment with tires that can actually handle the power you would rather do it on the street on crappy tires. You keep saying you don't want to spend all your days under your hood huh? Well isn't it you who blew a head gasket about a month ago street racing an STI. Well, so much for having a reliable car not to mention you never get under the hood anyways all of us know you just pay Lou to fix it and than bitch about the job he did...EVERYTIME. Either get up and go make that 10 second pass or stop acting like your car is something that it isn't.

Brian

You guys hear of the new penalties for getting caught street racing? Can you spell Felony?

And..............

loose your vehicle, like Pinks, only worse!

they also let you meet Buba in jail, he likes nice young guys!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

they also let you meet Buba in jail, he likes nice young guys!!!!!!!!!!:eek:[/QUOTE]

....especially the self proclaimed "models" with big mouths:eek: :eek: :eek:

OK, OK! I think they get it now. Jeez. Bad visions spinning through my head. I'm damaged for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.