Fontana Private Track Rental

Just guesing that we'll have about 12 to 18 people in the group. I'll have one EZ up and about five chairs. I also have room to bring a large cooler with drinks. Anyone interested in BBQ or sandwiches? Chips and salsa?

Five more days.:)

Mike B.

I'll bring some coke. The drink not drug Lol.

I'm not sure what I did, but some how I have managed to pi55 off the car gods. During lunch today I was driving the S65 after replacing the intercooler pump Sunday and the car was feeling real strong. Then I started to feel a slight missfire. Turbos cutoff and check engine light comes on. Misfire cylinders 7 & 9. Hummm time to replace the spark plugs I guess. And at $14 each, how hard could it be to repace 24 spark plugs in the middle of the night! It's not like a 12 cyl bi-turbo car would be cramped in an engine bay....oh yeah, hoPefully I still have enough time to work on the GN too after my 6-9:50pm class tonight.....life is good! Hopefully I can get both these cars ready for track on Friday.

Sorry guys I'm out.. my old fuel pump did me in and jacked up my motor. Car is wounded.. I'm just mad I'm out the money I paid to race... oh well.. :frown: I might still go to watch other buicks lay some ass woopins:biggrin:

Sorry guys I'm out.. my old fuel pump did me in and jacked up my motor. Car is wounded.. I'm just mad I'm out the money I paid to race... oh well.. :frown: I might still go to watch other buicks lay some ass woopins:biggrin:

SORRY TO HEAR THAT FLANCO CAN SOMEONE ELSE GO IN PLACE OF YOU WTF HAPPEN.:eek:

SORRY TO HEAR THAT FLANCO CAN SOMEONE ELSE GO IN PLACE OF YOU WTF HAPPEN.:eek:

Yes! his spot can be transfered. I think that you need to E-mail them the change at least 24 hour before. See link for details. I know a few people who would like to go.

Flaco, Is it anything that can be fixed in time? Let us know what you need.

Mike B.

Yes! his spot can be transfered. I think that you need to E-mail them the change at least 24 hour before. See link for details. I know a few people who would like to go.

Flaco, Is it anything that can be fixed in time? Let us know what you need.

Mike B.

Funds not available to fix it at the moment. If I switch spots ill get my money back correct? Now would I get it from the the event people or the replacement driver whose taking my spot? Doesn't say on the site about a refund if another driver takes my spot.

funds not available to fix it at the moment. If i switch spots ill get my money back correct? Now would i get it from the the event people or the replacement driver whose taking my spot? Doesn't say on the site about a refund if another driver takes my spot.

well i would like to see someone take your place and pay for it. I think you well have better luck that way then getting your money back.

Ah crap!!!:(

Sorry to hear that, Flaco.

I'm still saving my pennies to replace my transmission. The old trans wasn't built for the new power I'm making (my fault...not the builders) so I gotta spring for one that can handle the power. I'll be going non-L/U on the converter this time too.

Funds not available to fix it at the moment. If I switch spots ill get my money back correct? Now would I get it from the the event people or the replacement driver whose taking my spot? Doesn't say on the site about a refund if another driver takes my spot.

Archie at GN1 called me today and wanted to know if a spot was available. I am sure you could work it out with him. His cell number is 626-695-5030.
Jeff

Man, I'm beginning to wonder IF I should trailer my junk up to Fontana! Sorry to hear about you car FLACO. I guess since this happened, I will stand in you place and beat up on Rodney87GN for you,in your honour. :D Really though, sorry to hear about you misfortune. Hope to see you there anyhow.

No refunds from the track. Just transfer it to someone else and have them pay you. Sorry to hear about your car. Hope to see you out there. Do you know yet, what broke?

Mike B.

No refunds from the track. Just transfer it to someone else and have them pay you. Sorry to hear about your car. Hope to see you out there. Do you know yet, what broke?

Mike B.

Ask Lou he can give you the details.. I can still drive it but a puffs out blue smoke at idle here and there.. Anywho I'm still going up to watch some racing..

Well the Mercedes is out!  It has a misfire that the spark plugs didn't fix. Under full load it goes to crap. So we have atleast 1 sPot available for someone who is interested? And hopefully we fix the GN by tonight, if not I might not go at all. Keep ur fingers crossed fOr the GN!

Had my car at Outlaw Motorsports for a parachute install. Found some serious issues with my front Aerospace calipers. Both sides locking up. Replaced them with Wilwood calipers and problem solved. Also front tires were toed in quite a bit. I hope to pick up some MPH with the changes.
Jeff

I'm bringing lots of sodas and stuff for ham and swiss sandwiches.See everyone in the AM.

Mike Barnard

Good luck to those that go and I hope that everybody has fun whether they race or not. I had to cancel out due to old age issues & just not feeling well in general.

good luck to those that go and i hope that everybody has fun whether they race or not. I had to cancel out due to old age issues & just not feeling well in general.

me too came down with the flu teusday now cold. Gary hope you feel better not fun when you don't feel good.gil (1986tr) keeps on pushing me to go so i guess ill try my best.

Al