For those going to Noble for the shootout

Noble

Staying at Rubys. Taking 2 cars.
I know of several lspbc folks that are going and staying at Rubys.
In case anyone need it Rubys #405-527-5577

insane6 said:
That was fast reply David

They don't call me Fast86gn for nothing! :eek: :D

Since I am the Mod I get notification of all threads posted. :cool:

i just made mine for rubys. can't wait. I guess now i need to order some tires :cool:

Westside500 said:
I think it is cancelled? :confused:

It is NOT cancelled. It lives! There was some debate two months ago, but; they were able to get it worked out. It is on! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Spread the word!

It looks like the Friday test & tune in Noble is cancelled. I believe there is a rain make up race scheduled. I will still be getting there Friday just not as early.

Zac

can we run with regular program friday?

i'm pulling my car over 600 miles ONE WAY! it would be ashame to come that far and run for half a day.maybe we can run with reg.program friday night.
need someone to check that out for me.

take care buick guys,

bobby don (the ole man with the slo buick)
TESTED YESTERDAY ON COLD TRACK 60 DEGREES AIR TEMP 1/8 MILE
TRACK WAS TERRIBLE BUT STILL MANAGED 1.31 60' :eek:
6.01 @120 MPH 17 LBS BOOST :biggrin:

turbo-t said:
i'm pulling my car over 600 miles ONE WAY! it would be ashame to come that far and run for half a day.maybe we can run with reg.program friday night.
need someone to check that out for me.

That is not possible unless something changes. I have been told that the makeup race to be completed is a NHRA Div 4 event. I am just waiting to find out if we can at least get in and park Friday evening. If not, it will make for one heck of a line come early Saturday morning! :eek:

Does anyone know if EJ and his gang is going to Noble. I will be up there this year watching. See yall there.

Chris MCDade

Chris McDade said:
Does anyone know if EJ and his gang is going to Noble. I will be up there this year watching. See yall there.

Chris MCDade

Chris,

Is you Dad coming? Don't know about EJ, but I hope to see you there.

Is anyone from the Houston area caravaning up to Noble on Friday? I would love to meet up with anyone leaving Friday morning for the nice drive up there.

Thanks,

Rob

Were leaving out of Houston have not really figured the time yet due to not racing Friday night thinking somewhere around 9:00 AM