Ford lightning injectors

ATEURV8

I just got a deal on some 40pound injectors that are supposed to be for a lightning truck. Does anyone know anything about these? I currently have a set of 868 injectors in the car with an Armstrong chip and I thought these might be better. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Jeff

I had a set of 40 lb injectors on my car. If you have head work you will like them. If your near stock you won't. The 40s have a tendency to be a little rich on the bottom and lean on the top. With the bigger turbo (TE51) I was running out of injector on the top side, even with a 7th injector. I changed to 50s and am real comfortable with them. I know nothing about the others.

if they are the green tops.

and not just the green stripe, you will like them just fine, they flow really good and don't run lean on bottom or rich on top, they are by far the best injectors ever, i think bosch makes them, i have them on my car and they work like a charm. i think the guy on the previous post was talking about the 009's now those are some crappy injectors if you asked me, btw the lightning injectors are 42.5 pounds fluorecent green on the top just just a stripe going through, you can view mines on my car at www.mikezaret.com/grandnational

Lightning injectors I thought were the Bosch Greentops. 42.5-43 lb. injectors.

I use them, got mine from Modern Musclecar/Ramchargers.

Their 93 street chip works great with them as should their translator chip.

I use the Maxeffort profile with them now and that also works good.

I bought a second set used for the other car so I could use my 93 street chip in it with the alky.

I would prefer the 50's if I had to do it all over again but used and reasonable or free they are a good injector.

Daily driven as well. :)