Fort Bragg, NC

DavidM

Is there any Turbo Buick owners near Fort Bragg, NC?

I searched and found a few board members, not sure if they still reside near Fort Bragg.

My wife and I will be moving to NC on the 19th of February. Can anyone give me any advice on great living locations?

We will be in NC for about 10-12 months. I will be attending a Special Ops Medic course while we are there. Hopefully my schedule is not too hectic and I can attend local car meets. I was looking on going to the TurboBuick.Com Nationals, but that would be out of the question seeing as most of the event is during the week.

I look forward on hearing back from locals and hopefully meet other TurboBuick owners soon.

-David

Not too close but you are close to the TurboBuick capital of the world... It is in NC... It is actually broke up between Richard Clarks in Burlington NC and Gbodyparts.com in Bethel NC! I am in Greenville NC! We are having at yearly event in May at Burlington as well. If you like Turbo Regals DO NOT MISS IT!

SGRIM said:
Not too close but you are close to the TurboBuick capital of the world... It is in NC... It is actually broke up between Richard Clarks in Burlington NC and Gbodyparts.com in Bethel NC! I am in Greenville NC! We are having at yearly event in May at Burlington as well. If you like Turbo Regals DO NOT MISS IT!

Thanks Shane, I might be able to make the last day of the TurboBuick.Com Nationals which falls under a Saturday. If I have my dates right, it is May 1st-2nd at Richard Clark's place in Burlington. May 3rd-4th at Piedmont Drag Strip?

First off David I would like to say thank you for your service to out country. Secondly I'd like to welcome you to nc . Be sure to check out the gmturbo6 group @yahoo groups. We usually have a meeting somewhere.

I think the sanford area is alittle nicer than the fort bragg area is.

Again that's for your service .

Patrick

SloGN said:
First off David I would like to say thank you for your service to out country. Secondly I'd like to welcome you to nc . Be sure to check out the gmturbo6 group @yahoo groups. We usually have a meeting somewhere.

I think the sanford area is alittle nicer than the fort bragg area is.

Again that's for your service .

Patrick

Thank you SloGN, I will check out the group at Yahoo. My wife and I will look into Sanford. Right now we are looking at a nice house in Raeford. It is hard to rent a home when you are 800 miles away, but with your help and pointing us in the right town this shouldn't be too hard.

Thank you SloGN, I will check out the group at Yahoo. My wife and I will look into Sanford. Right now we are looking at a nice house in Raeford. It is hard to rent a home when you are 800 miles away, but with your help and pointing us in the right town this shouldn't be too hard.

David

There is a little rural area in between sanford and bragg. It's called hope mills if your looking for a more rural type setting but have the city settings just a few mins drive away.

HTH

Patrick

David,
I'm in Albemarle but stray up to Durham & Cary from time to time. Bring your GN up to Coffee and Cars in Cary on 1st Sat of each month. Lot of different cars show up but not many TR's. should have my GN there in 2 weeks or so. Call or e-mail me if you can make it.
Conrad
704-467-1310
conrad0320@gmail.com

Hot Air said:
David,
I'm in Albemarle but stray up to Durham & Cary from time to time. Bring your GN up to Coffee and Cars in Cary on 1st Sat of each month. Lot of different cars show up but not many TR's. should have my GN there in 2 weeks or so. Call or e-mail me if you can make it.
Conrad
704-467-1310
conrad0320@gmail.com

Conrad, thank you for the invite. I will check out the area once I'm in NC and I'll get in contact with you then. My GN is at Nick Micale's place right now receiving some quality care. I'll have to move from NY to NC and then ship the car from Nick's place to NC. Then i will be gone for training the whole month of March down in GA. Hopefully everything falls into place and it won't be long before I can start lurking around the NC scene. I mapped Fort Bragg to Durham and it says 80 miles, with one hour and 50 minute drive time. What gives? Is the speed limit that low?

-David

Join us at "Carolinas" section at "South East Area" of this site!
Conrad

Nice, in stationed at Cherry Point....you know of any other owners in the area? I havent seen any others riding around here

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app