Found some wheels I really like

SPS

I need Alky!!!
What do you guys think of these wheels for a wh1 t-type. They are 17x8 with 4.5 backspacing and only $470!!! brand new

Attachments

• 86_1_b.jpg
    86_1_b.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,183
wheels

yeah they are on ebay- i will see if i can get the link. they also have them in grey and silver i think

If you're gunna spend the money for new wheels, I'd go wider than 8" though. :wink: Just my opinion.

hey let us know how it goes because Ive had my eyes on those for a while. Thanks brother.

Wow, I like those. They would go nice with my silver T with the blackout package. Not a bad price either.

rims

yeah! i just sold one set of rims and our garage sale is this weekend, so looks like I can order them next week

did u see these in smaller sizes? I couldnt find any, think they would look good on a white car.
Dan

i did see a question from another person asking about other sizes- the company said all they have is 17 and 18"-no 15 or 16". yes they have more, this is basically a listing for there stock. If you look on the upper right hand side of the ad there is a line that says "contact the seller". click on that and you can email them.

This is their site. I found out through emailing them. Apparently they seem to only be available through them.(GM Sizes)
Hope it helps.

Show Us

when you get them on the WH-1, show us thepics. My WH-1 needs wheels too. The price looks good too...

Nice find.

I was about to order these wheels right now, but now Im thinkin goin 17s in the front and 18s in the rear. I already have the Black GNX stlye wheels on my White Buick, so these wheels are going to go on my 67 GTO. I need a suggestion on whether to go with the black or go with the silver on an all black car? Any ideas.