Front A-arm, rear control arm, & HR sway bar special

I do carry their bar.I have one of the very first bars they made on a 87 Gold T.Installed back in 05 or early 06. I don't want to knock a product but the difference is alot compared to the price. Then the shipping they charge, well lets just say you'll never see me run a sale on their bar. Call them direct get a price SHIPPED. Come back & post the price difference. Materials & quality are alot different in my opinion.
I deal with both companies & I'll leave it at that. $20 may not be alot but the shipping is.
Next time your at a Buick event listen to who sponsors them.

HotAirGN no problem when this is a go I'll e-mail every one.

We are at 3 & I'm willing to bet ttaowner will report back tomorrow & be #4.

I'll take an HR bar too....have a bunch of other crap I need to order also

H&R bar

Brian,

Go ahead and count me in! That sounds like a good deal, it's a chunk of change but cheaper than paying the original price and oooh...I get a free t-shirt too.

we are getting closer thats 6 or did i miss count lol :biggrin: come on people lets go you know you want an H&R bar speak up now please:cool:....

Ok spoke with Paul get your orders in on my site. If you use pay pal you will be refunded the difference. If you use a CC you will only be charged the $489
& the fixed shipping. Or simply call in & mention this special.

Paul is ready to go. :cool:

Bill & Kraus shipping tomorrow. Sent you an e-mail let me know what size shirt you need.

Eric just got your order a few minutes ago as well on the 9"

My order is in also. Appreciate the sale.
Almost forgot what is the engraving option? I don't think I need it but never specified

Thanks Brian,like i said i will get a hold you about 79 turbo parts i may need for brothers car.He has had it 10 years now and finally has money to get it back on the road....I think seening my gn driving around and driving with boost lite a fire ...lol

Ordered on the 10th and it showed up today!
Looks awesome. Can't wait to put this bad boy in.

Thanks again to Brian and Paul for the incredible service.

Brian,
Sorry I haven't looked at this post for a few weeks and thought that you would be contacting us when the order amount reached the required number. I will be calling in and ordering the rear sway bar in the next few days!

Brian,
Sorry I haven't looked at this post for a few weeks and thought that you would be contacting us when the order amount reached the required number. I will be calling in and ordering the rear sway bar in the next few days!

I'll take care of you on the bar.

Brian, Send me a PM on the details of getting the H&R bar! It's been awhile but believe I am ready to FINALLY get this thing!!!