ECU standalone $250
starter $50
lug nuts $25
radio bezel $25
Steering wheel $125
AC controls $120
radio $25
Fender things $70

All the stuff is in Nebraska, you pay the shipping and paypal fees, no gifting money. Everyone is happy.

Is the rpm gauge for sale?

Do you have the blower motor resister for sale?

How much for the seat belts and how's the condition?
And is the ECM complete and functional?

Hi,
Is the grill an original 86 gn,t-type grill?
Or is the black part of the grill painted over chrome?

Is the rpm gauge for sale?

Do you have the blower motor resister for sale?

yes its for sale, I didn't see it when I was post everything. 25 dollars

And sorry, not a clue what a blower motor resister is.

Those are the rear lol I guess I didn't know I took them out, and I would guess the rest are still in the car. You want them too?
I'm missing all of mine. If the price is right, yes. No rush though, my ride is just sitting right now. There is a middle strap and 3 buckles to complete set

how much for the wheel trim and what shape is it in? shipping to 60548?

good shape, but need to be painted or powder coated since the paint is all chipping off it now. Shipping aint going to be cheap since they are big, I'll do 125 shipped for them

How much for the alternator and both brackets shipped to 27244? One bracket looks still bolted to the alternator and the other aluminum one is in the photo. Thanks!

Can you send me some better pictures of the steering wheel, my phone # is 3054942631

yes its for sale, I didn't see it when I was post everything. 25 dollars

And sorry, not a clue what a blower motor resister is.
The blower motor resister is what controls your blower motor, its near the cowl under the hood on the passenger side. Do you plan to use heat still and or have an operational blower motor?

If not im interested in your blower motor resister.

The rpm gauge, can you tell me what size it is and how it was mounted and if it comes with stuff to mount it?

I tried to PM u

The blower motor resister is what controls your blower motor, its near the cowl under the hood on the passenger side. Do you plan to use heat still and or have an operational blower motor?

If not im interested in your blower motor resister.

The rpm gauge, can you tell me what size it is and how it was mounted and if it comes with stuff to mount it?

I tried to PM u

If its easy to pull i can do that.

and ya ill get up to the garage and take more pictures of the tach for you.