FS:random stuff

give me a bit, i couldn't get on the forum the past few days and just now got it back. ill get to everyone

Interested in AC parts..... How much for the resistor controls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent tested the tach yet but it does have a crack at the bottom, ill take a picture of it later, not sure if it happened during shipping, unless you remember it having the crack on the bottom?

So i spoked with my girlfriend who i had open up the package/box the tach came in. She said the box/cardboard was wrapped around the tach and tapped shut. So there was no cushion inside the box.

I still didnt test it yet. And as long as it works i dont really care about the crack. But here is the crack.

Good morning, I was wondering if you sent the radio out yet? You mentioned on May 27th you received payment and were sending it out but I still haven't received anything?

The Tach seems to work, the shift light doesnt seem accurate to the setting you put the dial dial on....

Copy and pasted to a few forums I'm on

I just want everyone to know I'm not ripping anyone off or skipping town, please if you haven't got your parts everything has be shipped. If you haven't got them yet please wait until monday 6/6/16 and I will answer ALL emails or PMs and for this happening if you think I have done you wrong you can keep the parts and I refund your money once I get back home and able to go over everything.