FU@k my 87 White T was Stolen in Chicago

Damn, I'm never going to get any sleep now. I'll have to sleep with my car to make sure some assbag doesn't take it from me. How the hell are we supposed to secure our investments these days anyway?????

Sorry to hear about your T getting taken from you. I know how you feel, because 1 week ago I had my GMC Typhoon stolen right from my driveway not 10 feet from my window. I'll keep an eye out around here as well.

You should post a link to this on any other board you can think of.
The Corral, Stangnet, camaroz28.com, mfba.org, chitownracing....anything. The more people that know the better chance you have.

I feel your pain...:(

May want to take a spin through Maywood, as they usually let the car cool off awhile and park it on the street

What was the location it was stolen from.

Been there done that back a few years ago. I know how it feels

Joe

Told some friends in Joliet about it and they are keeping and eye out for it. Also in the RARE event that someone would bring a car down to the sticks of Illinois I'm all over down here and me and my buddies are watching for it. Mine almost got stolen about 4 months ago they had it running. Hope you get it back

Andy

Crap

Hey Dennis,
Like somebody said earlier where was it stolen from. It would help alot since it was a random theft and not from your home. But anyway I'll keep an eye open for you.

Steve:mad:

Dennis, sorry to read of this. This blows. I thought all you guys south of the 49th parallel had Bushmaster anti-theft devices covering these cars?:cool: I know I certainly would if my country wasn't run by a tree-hugging frenchman.
I wish you God's speed in it's recovery.
Jim

Originally posted by SPOT MY 6
AsphaltAnihil8r,

I posted this on www.illinoisracing.net for you too. I see you already posted on Chitownracing.com

Good luck man. Ill put the word out....

Filly
Filly ,,thanks for helping out,,Chitown even made my post a sticky:) :)
Kool guys over there:cool:

Everyone thanks for helping in the search:D

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Filly ,,thanks for helping out,,Chitown even made my post a sticky:) :)
Kool guys over there:cool:

Everyone thanks for helping in the search:D

Oh Sorry the car was at the Corner of Belmont and Austin,in Chicago

Originally posted by BlackBuick84
I travel all over northern Chicagoland for my work, so I'll definately keep an eye out.
great thanks :)

white T

ill keep watch up here in north chicago, i havent seen any white t's out here so if one does show up ill notice right away. hopefully i wont have to use more than one round.

I insist on more than one round,,one in the head and one in the nuts..:mad:

not to poke fun at your situation but i'm surpized no one blamed "foul ball guy" for stealing your car. Any leads yet?