Fuel distribution problem???

LincolnSauce

When my car is cold everything is good to go, but once I drive it for a bit and it gets well and warmed up there seems to be a problem with the fuel injector (I think). When the boost gets around 3 pounds the car stutters and boggs down and I need to let off and slowly speed up. The gauges show that fuel is being sent, but for some reason the car is stuttering and everything. Looking for some input on what the problem might be. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

I had that same problem, Turned out it was a blown head gasket.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

....... there seems to be a problem with the fuel injector (I think). When the boost gets around 3 pounds the car stutters and boggs down and I need to let off and slowly speed up. The gauges show that fuel is being sent, but for some reason the car is stuttering and everything. ........Thanks.

How do you know that "fuel is being sent"?

I would "assume" that you have a fuel pressure gauge that you have been monitoring as you drive when the car stutters and bogs down?

A blown head gasket would give this symptom all the time, not just when it gets warm.

Your issue is similar to lack of fuel due the the lack of pump output after is runs a while and heats up.

This is a common symptom on other makes as well with in-tank pumps, and it is easy and simple to check as one of the first items. :)

Sounds like you need to replace your wastegate hose, check valves, up pipe hoses, and a check for any other leaks....

.....then troubleshoot from there.

I've seen this twice. One instance it was the fuel pump dying. The other was coil pack/ignition module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk