Full Throttle Speed - Please Read

Mike and Marianne, so sorry for your loss. You guys have always been so nice and helpful to Ashlee and me. Our hearts and prayers go out to you. Jason Fiveash

Mike and Marianne, I am so sorry for you. If there is anything I can do, just let me know. My prayers will be with you and your family.

Donnie

I couldn't imagine what this has been like for you. I have never heard such a thing before as 2 people (couples) passing away within the same week in different hospitals. I am so sorry for your loss. I am lost for words..............They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger/wiser. Reading this has made me take some time off of work last week to take my kids out and tell them how much they mean to me. Life is so short. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I wish I could do more.:frown:

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I cant even imagine. I have never met you mike but by your words your first class .God bless you and your family

I just read this post and am truely sadened by your loss. Keep the good memories alive, as this is all we have with loved ones. I had an uncle that I wish was still around, today. Hope your grief is shot lived.