Funny KILL Bin Laden game

Its not very hard once you get your timming down, I just played again and got 77

Looks like he really moves on that majic carpet, but could be an optical illusion :)

Too much fun! Love the red blood spots when you hit him :D

Not to brag or any thing, but I got 178 on the first try. :D Now I'm done, too much fun for one day.

Ryan

Well, if I did beat that number, people would complain I wasn't working on the swaybar project or other parts that I should be :rolleyes:

Maybe I will try to break the record after the Nat's :)

On The First Try! AAAAAHHHHHH Come On!Seriously-on the first try? Itried to move the courser and follow him to shoot-bad mistake-after I left it in one place-then just a matter of timing! I have not done it since the last score-at work-I will try and do better latter!

15 on the first try. 161 on the second try. I didn't read the instructions the first time and had no idea how to fire. I'm retarded.

:D LOL I love the flying carpet. :D I hit 200 on the second try, then I got bored and shut it off. Maybe all those years I spent at the skeet range weren't for nothing.

First try I got 99, all these years of Atari, Nintendo, Playstation, and Playstation 2 finally paid off :D

CJ

LOL..That was definitely a hoot. First try was 76...second try...171. I'll go back and play again later on. Thanks for the link Paul.....:D