G-body Club welcomes all available!!

Dom87SS

Hopefully a few more people will be able to show this time. my plans for us is to have a meeting/get together/picnic kinda thing. we will call this a G-body Club picnic, and it will be held at Lake Wood Forrest Preserve. this forrest preserve is at the corner of N Fairfeild rd and W Rt. 176 in Wauconda Il, 60084 and is pretty easy to find. it is a couple miles west of Rt 12, and is acessable from either fairfeild rd or Rt 176. it will be in the first main lot with a pavillion on the right hand side , if entering form Fairfeild Rd.It will be held on Saturday October 12th from about 11:00am- 4:00pm. after that i plan on a short (20 minute or so) cruise to Dog'N'Suds from about 5:00pm-10:00pm in ingelside where we can hang out enjoy some oldie music, car hops, some other classic cars, and hopefully some burnouts. this of course is all weather permitting. So please bring chips,pop,chairs,anything you'd like to grill up (grills are provided by the park), your family-up to you, and your G-body car.i will provide some radios for our listening pleasure, and some charcoal for grilling. Also if you know anybody with a nice car who wants to come and just hang out invite them along as well. I will also ask to get a "head count" for this event again so i know who will or will not be coming. If you have any suggestions on what activities you'd like to participate in, or help corrdinate, please dont hessitate to say so. This goes along with topics that maybe you guys want to discuss, or bring up Please lets us know and we can possibly add it to the "things to do" list. Most off i want everyone to enjoy themselves, and maybe we can start larger promotions of the club. Thanks for any support you have givin to the club.

Dom87SS