G body parts refund? ??

nat86

Ok I ordered a hydroboost from g body parts received it never took it out of the box had it for one week decided to go a different route for my breaks. So I shipped it back to them with a tracking number and all .Looks like I just can't get a refund from this guy's. I did pay by PayPal so I guess I could dispute the matter what do you guys think here's the receipt . It's only been since the 7th when they received it but I don't want to wait forever on the matter
d30f28a196b0050153cb21fea6f74a8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I sent them multiple emails about the subject they even sent me an email back stating I need the return form Brian even sent me an email back stating he will have Laura look into it I'm just not used to have vendors like this full throttle kirbans Nick Micale gn1 performance I have never had a problem I have ordered multiple things through G body parts and have never had a problem until now

I ordered fuel lines from them received a tracking number. After checking the number for a few days I called. I had it explained throw out that tracking number it doesn't exist from the lady that answered the phone. Then told it would be another 2 weeks for the lines and I needed them asap. So I called and canceled the order. It took me to file a claim thru PayPal to get my money back from them. I was told numerous times I was getting a refund and never did until I filed a claim. Took a month for it to happen but I finally got my money. Good luck
Lesson learned here also.

I ordered fuel lines from them received a tracking number. After checking the number for a few days I called. I had it explained throw out that tracking number it doesn't exist from the lady that answered the phone. Then told it would be another 2 weeks for the lines and I needed them asap. So I called and canceled the order. It took me to file a claim thru PayPal to get my money back from them. I was told numerous times I was getting a refund and never did until I filed a claim. Took a month for it to happen but I finally got my money. Good luck
Lesson learned here also.
You know it's so sad because gbodyparts has so much potential and I just don't understand why they would treat people like this maybe another vendor can chime in shed some light or something

Actually I was kinda bummed I wanted to buy more things from them. They have a decent amount of things listed on there site. I realize some people have issues with them and some dont. I just don't want another headache.

Just do a search on here about G body, No need for any light shedding after that.

Just do a search on here about G body, No need for any light shedding after that.
I understand what you're saying but why would a company as big as G body parts have such poor customer service like this . I don't think it was like this in the past that I can remember .obviously something happened

I don't know what brain is doing these days but customer service is not one of them.

I understand what you're saying but why would a company as big as G body parts have such poor customer service like this . I don't think it was like this in the past that I can remember .obviously something happened

Many things have happened there. I won't get into it but it's been a crap shoot for awhile now whether you will get the part, the right part or even a response from them through email or phone.

Back in the day you very rarely heard of any complaints about them when they were smaller and Brian handled just about everything himself. When they began to expand a few years ago that's when I started having problems with them and eventually stopped doing business with them directly. I have heard of others having no issues buying their stuff through ebay so I tried it on a couple small parts and they arrived drama free. Their ebay feedback score remains pretty good too. Maybe that's the workaround for certain parts..

You will have an easier time getting in touch with the President of the United States..
So just list it forsale here and take a small loss, lot less headaches and lesson learned

You will have an easier time getting in touch with the President of the United States..
So just list it forsale here and take a small loss, lot less headaches and lesson learned

Wait a minute, we have a POTUS????

When did this happen and why did I not here of it!!!