Gabby Rojas wheelie!!

TurboBuick86

Last night was the opening night for our local track.... And the track was hooking pretty good, and this was the outcome!

7742db3e.jpg

He managed to pedal the car good so it didn't bottom out but it was crazy hearing the whole place freak out. THIS CARS BAD ASS!

Awesome! Gabby is making more power with the new combo, so once he sorts out the suspension I think a 5.9x will be in his future!

If thats opening day the seasons of to a hell of a start!

Hell yea ! There was a lot of people there trying out all there x-mas goodies and it was about 62 degrees. Unfortunetly for me I'm not off to a good start, my converter took a dump on my second pass.

Awesome! Gabby is making more power with the new combo, so once he sorts out the suspension I think a 5.9x will be in his future!

That would have been a 5.9x pass for sure... Cars almost there just needs some more fine tweaking. And the funny thing he's at really low boost!

i spoke to Gabby the other day he came to my house with Andy to buy some upper arms that were not the one's he needed but anyways... you know i had to ask a few questions..:biggrin: he told me his setup and even pulled out the laptop with a few logged runs low boost and no crazy timing dont want to get into to much detail its his setup but..i wanted to add if im correct that wheelie is powered thru a stock 200 no billet parts.... :eek: "Tranny Tech".. BTW Andy and Gabby two Cool guys lets not forget Andy's GN is a beast as well..

That is one bad ass Buick! Mad props to Gabby! He knows what he does & he does it well. Very impressive... :eek:

you gotta move down to miami Jason!!! gotta represent the 305 as much as possible!

and Chris, thanks for the props bro. good luck with that e85 build

Sweet Launch there Gabby, I think you are qualified for your pilot's license now. Haha.

Regards,
Shev

when Gabby txt me this pic i hated myself for missing out that night and not making it out there. hope to see it run next time out> Mad props!