Gaining interest in Holley Dominator EFI

Been using the Holley for 2 years now on various cars and have never had an issue with the screens or making it do what I want it to. As far as tech support, Holley is top notch. I had an issue this past wed with not being able to connect to the ECM with my laptop, called tech, they said send it in, got an email yesterday that the box was dead and that they were sending me a new one out on Monday. This was on a ECM that was 2 years old.Every thing about it is top notch.

This does not look like full screen to me...... on a tiny monitor it is an issue, you can;t drag the size of the table to suite your needs...as you can in a XFI:)

ScreenShot012.jpg

This does not look like full screen to me...... on a tiny monitor it is an issue, you can;t drag the size of the table to suite your needs...as you can in a XFI:)

View attachment 214794

You should be able to decrease your screen resolution and make the type appear larger with fewer visible cells at a time. Does Windows font sizing through accessibility options help at all?

Norbs, you are looking at a map that has a 31x31 resolution, don't know how one could make it bigger. You can highlight a section and hit graph, and it will graph that section for a close up view. Also, If you uncheck the "large table" icon, it will give less resolution and will look more like a xfi in a 16x16 resolution. Check it out.

Last edited:
I dont know what you are doing wrong but this is what it looks like on mine:

Attachments

• holley map.png
    holley map.png
    212 KB · Views: 118
BTW, what I like over the xfi is seeing psi instead of kpi. Also like how you can convert the base fuel map to ve% now too.

I tried different resolution, then what happens is you end up dragging bars across the bottom of the screen to see different sections of the screen, could just be my laptop is too small screen.. The psi was supposed to be shown in the next update from fast, if its not I will be extremely dissapointed in fast.

Norbert. . .finish ur car and get it to the dyno. . . . Dont get side tracked amd decide in changing ur ecu. . Lol. . .I'm definitely making it to the dyno before u. . . Lol. . .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Norbert. . .finish ur car and get it to the dyno. . . . Dont get side tracked amd decide in changing ur ecu. . Lol. . .I'm definitely making it to the dyno before u. . . Lol. . .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the tip! No ecu changes planned.