Game Plan...

Send Ken a PM Romone. See if he responds and go from there. It may take him a while because he's as busy as I am.

Send Ken a PM Romone. See if he responds and go from there. It may take him a while because he's as busy as I am.

I called PNW Buick and they said that they would get back to me, if not, im gonna get some help from a friend and here online.

Taking a half an hour to do a compression test is gonna make you fail math class? Oh if you can work on an old v8 or straight six, why can't you get this one going? Instead of carting around your friend's you should have them help you save some money so you can pay someone to fix your car.

Taking a half an hour to do a compression test is gonna make you fail math class? Oh if you can work on an old v8 or straight six, why can't you get this one going? Instead of carting around your friend's you should have them help you save some money so you can pay someone to fix your car.

to be honest, this engine is kind of confusing with all of the vacuum lines and snakes under the hood. I SUCK at math, but i can do equations related to engines. I Dont cart my friends in my buick anymore. I kicked alot of them to the curb becuase they kept disrespecting my car and not appreciating the ride I was giving them. I dumped a girl off on the corner one day because my car broke down and she was talking S*it:mad:

to be honest, this engine is kind of confusing with all of the vacuum lines and snakes under the hood. I SUCK at math, but i can do equations related to engines. I Dont cart my friends in my buick anymore. I kicked alot of them to the curb becuase they kept disrespecting my car and not appreciating the ride I was giving them. I dumped a girl off on the corner one day because my car broke down and she was talking S*it:mad:

it just hit me what if you have a vac leak that would explain why you dont have enough power. have you tryed testing for that besides the compression check.

if i were to get that regal, i could put in a 455, huh... ideas ideas

idk about that. you could, it just takes more skill to do that. i'm not saying anything bad about you but you havent done a compression check and people have been telling you to do it for a month. putting in a big block and having to make motor mounts and all that work is a little out there. i'm not trying to disrespect you but see where im comming from. your best bet is to buy it and keep it fairly stock. and pay attention in school. :tongue::tongue:

it just hit me what if you have a vac leak that would explain why you dont have enough power. have you tryed testing for that besides the compression check.

it makes power, but I could have a vac leak. maybe ill make a vid later...

idk about that. you could, it just takes more skill to do that. i'm not saying anything bad about you but you havent done a compression check and people have been telling you to do it for a month. putting in a big block and having to make motor mounts and all that work is a little out there. i'm not trying to disrespect you but see where im comming from. your best bet is to buy it and keep it fairly stock. and pay attention in school. :tongue::tongue:

im trying, im almost done and i kinda flaked at the end, the people in my shop get on my damn nerves though:mad::rolleyes: Im telling you, if you had to deal with the people i have to deal with, youd be in jail...

it makes power, but I could have a vac leak. maybe ill make a vid later...

just test for it get a can of carb spray. let the engine run and spray the vac lines if the engine sound changes spray in that area to locate the vac leak. or just make a vid that might help the rest of us...

come on guys he's only a kid.. Let him do whatever he wants because he's goin to do that anyways :rolleyes:!!! All kids his age know everything !! he's just playin with you guys :rolleyes::p
ok I wouldn't bother to balance the camshaft. I'd save my $$$

come on guys he's only a kid.. Let him do whatever he wants because he's goin to do that anyways :rolleyes:!!! All kids his age know everything !! he's just playin with you guys :rolleyes::p
ok I wouldn't bother to balance the camshaft. I'd save my $$$

what brings you down to the slums so much these days Grumpy?

seems were starting to attract more and more of the big shots down here!

hell.... the poor kids always have the best partys anyways!

HA!

A.j.

what brings you down to the slums so much these days Grumpy?

seems were starting to attract more and more of the big shots down here!

hell.... the poor kids always have the best partys anyways!

HA!

A.j.

fosho, especially when most of my friend are over 21... Grey Goose Baby:D:D