Gathering in Myrtle Beach in August

Your not that old, and were not that young. If I give you 20 bucks can I get a case of coors, Just kiddin. :D I was gonna go with the flow and figure out whats goin on when we get there.

Rhinospeed84 said:
Your not that old, and were not that young. If I give you 20 bucks can I get a case of coors, Just kiddin. :D I was gonna go with the flow and figure out whats goin on when we get there.

easy junior....I'll beat you with my cane...... :biggrin: if I can remember where I put it..... :D

Friday night has pretty much been decided. What about Saturday?? I enjoy miniature golfing. Cruising will be cool on Friday night. Should have new Alky kit installed by then. ;)

Rhinospeed84 said:
racin is prolly a no go though.

Cmon now, I am ready for some real mid to low 10 second passes....................................... 1/8th mile that is. :p

sydwyndr said:
Friday night has pretty much been decided. What about Saturday??...

What's going on Friday night? Was thinking about dinner with the SC Camaro boys on Saturday night, thinking meeting up at Broadway at the Beach and we can all decide on where we want to dinner from there, they have lots of places there, or if you have a better idea on where to meet those boys on Saturday night, just let me know, so i can post up for them. I like miniature golf too and want to at least hit up a bar one night while i am there, for some reason my last few trips down there have been rather tame, need a few drinks in me and will see what happens. :)

Im not getting in til closer to 9 on Friday, thats why i was thinking Saturday for Broadway at the Beach. Was going to check in and then catch up to whatever you guys were doing on Friday.

slider252 said:
I like miniature golf too and want to at least hit up a bar one night while i am there, for some reason my last few trips down there have been rather tame, need a few drinks in me and will see what happens. :)

sounds entertaining............. :biggrin:

I MAY have to go up towards Wilmington/Carolina Beach saturday morning/afternoon. Have a feeling she'll weasel out on me though (we have this road runner-coyote relationship...'scuse me while I digress) and of course I won't know until the last minute. Anyway, Kelly I guess the best thing to do I can give you my cell#, call when you get to town and either find out where we all are or we can meet somewhere for a cocktail or something....

Are we set for meeting somewhere at Broadway at the Beach for Saturday, say 7-730ish on that Saturday? With the rest to be determined when we get there.

slider252 said:
Are we set for meeting somewhere at Broadway at the Beach for Saturday, say 7-730ish on that Saturday? With the rest to be determined when we get there.

Sounds good to me. Can you get some of the camaro/firebird guys to meet us on Friday night??

That would be 730 pm correct???? And is there a plan for Friday or just everyone for themselves??

sydwyndr said:
Sounds good to me. Can you get some of the camaro/firebird guys to meet us on Friday night??

Will see who i can dig up for ya. And I will get numbers from you guys so we can meet up when i get in on Friday. :)

kh440 said:
That would be 730 pm correct???? And is there a plan for Friday or just everyone for themselves??

Wanna blow awa...... U hum.... I mean hang out with some firebird guys on Friday??

My plan is to be on the road no later than 1:00, which should put me down there 3:30-4'ish. Most likely go 40 to 95 to 15-501 unless I stop in Wilmington to look up an old buddy along the way.

Sorry no I'm in the military which means I have little time and no place to store a project car. I just bought an 05 dodge ram for 8,800 under sticker price :D