“Gauging” interest: GNX & Cyberdyne Dash For Sale

precizion818

I have two dash clusters that I am gauging interest in for as I have changed directions with my dash.

GNX Dash cluster includes all sensor/sending units needed for install. Gauges are Autometer SportComp gauges with mechanical speedo installed in cluster. Instructions are also included. Cluster mount and dash surround panel is included so that you don’t have to cut/modify your original. You will need to install a dash-mate connector to the wires or splice wire to cars wire harness. Purchased this from another board member couple of years back, but changed directions. $1000
GNX Complete.JPG

GNX No Surround.JPG

Cyberdyne Dash cluster includes sensor/sending units needed for install. Wiring instructions are included. No dash surround included $475

Cyberdyne Dash 2.jpg

Cyberdye Dash.jpg

Cyberdyne Dash Rear.JPG

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

That's a good deal on the Cyberdyne digital dash. These are no longer made. I came very close to replacing my factory digital dash with one of these. More info in front of you is always good.

Bryan

cyberdyne dash is only a direct replacement for an original ANALOG dash.
They will fit a factory digital dash but some cutting and modification will have to be done to the back side of original digital dash cluster. and if bright lights are on you can see through the circuit board . (or take out high beam indicator bulb)
I have this in my car that was an original digital dash car.
I like this dash way more than factory digital.
Last i knew you can still buy all replacement sensors (from summit) and the company that bought cyberdyne will still service dash if needed.