Gbodypart's radiator

littlebuick8

just got my radiator from Gbody part's (bweavy)what a sweet looking piece. fast shipping packed awesome!! brian got to do a few more side job's in the garage so i can buy some more stuff. ok time to get this thing in. thank's again brian. it has been a pleasure doing buissnes with you. dickie

ok got it all in

got it in fit and finish is awesome! no big surprise there. just like everything else on my car i got from Gbodypart's fit like a glove. now after driving the car the other day when it was a bit cooler out than it is tonight it look's like i have droped about 12 to 15 degree's say's the scanmaster. driving normal ran at 152 or 3 degrees. i say awesome radiator brian. thank's again for another great product!:D dickie

got it in fit and finish is awesome! no big surprise there. just like everything else on my car i got from Gbodypart's fit like a glove. now after driving the car the other day when it was a bit cooler out than it is tonight it look's like i have droped about 12 to 15 degree's say's the scanmaster. driving normal ran at 152 or 3 degrees. i say awesome radiator brian. thank's again for another great product!:D dickie

How did you hook up the overflow tube?

Jim

over flow

im running a alky kit from razor it came with it's own bottle and hose and ran it right to the bung on the filler neck on the on the radiator just like factory. ill take a few pics if you want. let me know. dickie

Mike Ramp left feed back on my site he couldn't get the car above 155*. Said he was going to have to do the nascar look for fall & winter.
Mike's Contemplating on putting in a stock T-stat :confused: :D

im running a alky kit from razor it came with it's own bottle and hose and ran it right to the bung on the filler neck on the on the radiator just like factory. ill take a few pics if you want. let me know. dickie

That's okay - thanks though. I have mine installed already. I have a stock tank and stock overflow tube. The overflow fitting on the Gbody radiator is smaller than stock. Mine's leaking. I'll have to try a different clamping mechanism.

With a 160 degree stat mine runs at 160 unless I jump on it. When I beat on it, it will climb to 180 or so and then cool back down INSTANTLY. It's a nice looking radiator and functions well too.

Jim