Get Together at Farmington Motorsports Park on June 26

NCTURBOS said:
Better yet who would want to??? :confused:

K.

Exactly.

I think I will make fast passes and dial in the 83's for BPG in Aug. ;) It will still be fun though. :p

Sully

Well your link doesnt load correctly and neither does mine so.Either I have a problem or the new and improved website is messed up BTW! Maybe you could just let me know what time the gate opens :rolleyes:

CKBuick said:
Well your link doesnt load correctly and neither does mine so.Either I have a problem or the new and improved website is messed up BTW! Maybe you could just let me know what time the gate opens :rolleyes:

Gates open at 10:30

not going to be able to go

We were trying to have at least 1 car ready by then, but all suspension parts not in so will have to wait. Glad to see all these NC guys getting together where and when is the next place you all might meet up.

sgrim said:
We were trying to have at least 1 car ready by then, but all suspension parts not in so will have to wait. Glad to see all these NC guys getting together where and when is the next place you all might meet up.

Next Meeting

jayG said:
Gates open at 10:30
I guess I should have indicated that I had already looked on the web site and could not find the info.( couldnt get page to load correctly ) Thanks jayG

Have fun...

I hope everyone has fun. I won't be able to make it out, due to some medical problems with my wife and her pregnancy. I'll keep eveyone updated on the Charlotte gathering for next month as I get more info. from the restaurant.

Also, I have the long-block for sale out of the blue car. Shoot me an e-mail if you know anyone interested and I'll get you more info. on it.

Keith

CKBuick said:
I guess I should have indicated that I had already looked on the web site and could not find the info.( couldnt get page to load correctly ) Thanks jayG

Yer welcome. You gonna be there?

A few of us are planning on meeting at Cracker Barrel @ exit 36 on I-77 around 9:00. All are welcome.

Sully

SloGN, now you know that it's gonna be an all afternoon ass whoopin on Sunday. ;) 1st on the 8.99 race and then tag team.................... oh wait :confused: .................... Were tag teamin' together :D . Then who ever runs us it will be a short whoopin'. LOL!

Well after planning for a month to attend this....i will not be able to attend after a little problem with the car at our local 1/4 mile t-n-t thursday night :rolleyes:

I hope you guys have fun....and take some pics.

Geoff

ghall said:
Well after planning for a month to attend this....i will not be able to attend after a little problem with the car at our local 1/4 mile t-n-t thursday night :rolleyes:

I hope you guys have fun....and take some pics.

Geoff

Geoff,

Post the rest of your timeslip from that last pass. I think you mentioned the car went 11.9 @ just 90 mph or so.

K.

V6 Beast said:
Aww bummer.. is it something we could fix at the track? ;)

Sully

Sully
Thanks for the offer--but unless you have an engine puller that will slide into the Reese hitch of the Escalade---prolly won't be able to fix it :eek:

K.
rest of the slip::::
60 ft.--1.76
1/8----7.34@97.81
1/4---11.90@90.73

Geoff

Wanted Garret Housing

Just wondering if anyone has a nice stock original Garret exhaust housing that you would be interested in selling? If so what’s your price and bring it.

alphaenvirmgt said:
Clint,
Will the BOP event be rescheduled?
Conrad

I don't think so and if they did I think they hurt themselves for calling off the race for not a real good reason. Rain was done by 11am from what I understand. Bad move on their part. Noone is mre upset than me. :mad: