Giving away my 87GN

Thomas Gentilin

Speedy1320
I might as well !!

The car has 56K on it...........T-tops and LOADED. Three year old paint job........runs GREAT.

The Problem is.......I bought it last fall and paid 13K for it.......then put another 1500 into it..........NOW....I can't get more than 8K for it !!! {Had it on Ebay twice and on this board as well!!!}

I might as well give it away for free! :rolleyes:

It's funny too.........It seems like you couldn't find one under 10 Grand with lower miles......now they are a Dime a Dozen!! :confused:

What gives?

if it'll may you feel better...........

you can give it to me, I will love and cherish it, and not loose interest in 5 yrs,
I know, I've watched them on ebay, and else where, seems like a lot of them for sale right now, all asking alot, few selling for that much.
good luck,
and remember, I have room in my garage for it!

thanks
cruzn57

Thomas Gentilin said:
I might as well !!

The car has 56K on it...........T-tops and LOADED. Three year old paint job........runs GREAT.

The Problem is.......I bought it last fall and paid 13K for it.......then put another 1500 into it..........NOW....I can't get more than 8K for it !!! {Had it on Ebay twice and on this board as well!!!}

It's funny too.........It seems like you couldn't find one under 10 Grand with lower miles......now they are a Dime a Dozen!! :confused:

What gives?
free ill take it!! :biggrin:

TG
Oh how I feel for you!!! I have put mine on e-bay twice!! And both times it didnt even come close to what I needed to have. Also the local newspaper failed to produce anything. Even when you will take less for what you originally paid for it--nothing comes through. Why mine yours and others won't sell is still a mystery to me. I know money doesn't grow on trees and gas is high--but oh how I wish our luck would turn!! :confused: Just my 2 cents--Eric

Thomas Gentilin said:
I might as well !!

What gives?

If you can hold onto it for a little while, try again in March, better time of year to sell cars.

Thomas Gentilin said:
I might as well !!

What gives?

SENT YOU A PM -- I'M INTERESTED

THANKS

MARK

email me your bottom line..these cars will go back up in a heartbeat. the whole market from cars, homes4sale, stocks is all shellshocked on feds 18 in a row raising of rates....

if you are selling your car because u need the money it will be tough because low ballers will eat u alive, if you are just sick of the car then just wait you will get your price or close to it. Buick turbos in decent condition always sells. Good photos and accurate description helps too.

What gives?

It's the market, it's all old cars currently.

(except for mint hard-core muscle cars)

Everything across the board is pulling less money, not just TR's.

70Mach1 said:
If you can hold onto it for a little while, try again in March, better time of year to sell cars.

Good point..........I should probably wait until early spring before trying to sell her again. Prices were very high in the spring........I guess everyone was excited about driving a Turbo car during the upcoming summer. If I had known this I would have waited to buy the car!! Thanks!

bishir said:
Down here we don't get excited until late fall! These cars love the cold! :cool:

I hear you! Living here in Colorado at about 8000 feet, it already IS late fall.........I will see some snow within the next 4 weeks.

And Yes, COLD is everything to these cars!!! It's amazing how different they run........summer sucks for them!

Tom