GM TURBO 6 October Meet

Unique Whips

Just received and email about a gentleman bringing a 38 Chevy coupe with a full GN drivetrain, seats, interior, as well as black paint. That should be very interesting to say the least...

Clint, Count me and a buddy in for now. We may also drive the buicks! :)
And bring some LED taillights...;)

Do they HAVE to be buick powered? Cause i could bring a 4sec 69' Camaro that weighs 3,500lbs :biggrin:

Also, What motel is the majority of these people staying at??
Scot W.

:

Also, What motel is the majority of these people staying at??
Scot W.

I called today and got reservations, so they still have rooms left,

Comfort Suites:
Room rates are $74.99 for King beds and 79.99 for 2 Queen beds. The phone number is 336-221-9199. You need to tell them that you are with the AMI EXPO when calling to make reservations. They have 30 rooms held for the 16th, 65 rooms held for the 17th and 18th. The cut-off dates for these rates are September 30th. Availability and rates may change after this date.

Geoff

+2 more. I'll be bringing in a brand new buick owner and his girl friend from nashville with me.

btw, if anyone gets in town early enough, you can get another night of track times in. They are having a racing event on thurs. night. It won't be free like our fri. night event, but it would be cool to see all the faces on the local crowd wondering where the #&$! all these v6's came from ! :D

Oct. meeting

Hey Clint,can't remember if I let you know or not,but put me down plus the wife and a friend of mine also. Thanks, Dale :)

what is the adress of the shop where the event will be held. has there been a hosting hotel lined up or no?

Count me in and I'll have at least one friend with me!

Looks like an awesome get together and should be better than my trip to Bowling Green!!!!

I would love to have my car dynoed on Saturday. Is there any local place that I could get some race gas on Saturday considering I will not be able to make Friday?

I will be driving my car and would need a couple gallons for the dyno.

I would love to see how much power my car is making with about 23 lbs. and my turbotweak race chip.:biggrin:

Count me in and I'll have at least one friend with me!

Looks like an awesome get together and should be better than my trip to Bowling Green!!!!

I would love to have my car dynoed on Saturday. Is there any local place that I could get some race gas on Saturday considering I will not be able to make Friday?

I will be driving my car and would need a couple gallons for the dyno.

I would love to see how much power my car is making with about 23 lbs. and my turbotweak race chip.:biggrin:

Im sure that there are several folks on here that would be willing to bring you some fuel. I can bring in some alky if anyone is in need...

There is a local station that sells racing fuel approx. 5 miles from Richards shop.[/I

Sounds good.

How is the dyno going to work, do you need to put your name on a list or sign up for a time?

On Saturday will everyone be able to fit at the shop and will all the vendors/ethusiasts be there as well? Just trying to get an idea.

Thanks,
Patrick

Hi Clint,

Be sure to put me down on the list for this event. I spoke to Richard yesterday and he wanted to make sure the locals didn't just assume they were on the list without offically saying they were coming.

Hi Clint,

Be sure to put me down on the list for this event. I spoke to Richard yesterday and he wanted to make sure the locals didn't just assume they were on the list without offically saying they were coming.

Good Point!

Most of you guys that frequent Richards shop please dont assume that you will be included on the list. WE MUST have an accurate headcount for food purposes. Also we ask the regulars to wait until last if in fact you want some dyno time that way some of the people traveling distances will have the first chance at the dyno. Dont forget we will be running the dyno Saturday & Sunday as well. We will try to start the dyno as early as we can...