GMTURBO6 January Meeting

I really hope somebody brings a bone stock car, so I can see what i have to aleast make to keep my sanity from going afar

Hi Cheryl, seems like Pat wants you to put your stock GN on the Dyno. Pat better warn the local fire department before hand. We all know how much smoke your car generates at WOT.

I'm in for this gathering for sure. I met Richard at "The Rock" quite an interesting guy. :) I'm sure we'll all learn alot and see a lot.

Thanks for hooking us up Pat and Clint. :D

Sorry Keith, I have even got you beat on this one. :cool:

Jim

but can you top this??

1 with no oil pressure
1 with a blown head gasket (and God knows what else)
and another that has more bugs than a new york public restroom

Hi Cheryl, seems like Pat wants you to put your stock GN on the Dyno. Pat better warn the local fire department before hand. We all know how much smoke your car generates at WOT.

Lol! Respirators packed! :eek: What does WOT mean again??? With Out Turbo or Witch On Tires?? Puttin it on a dyno would be a real hoot! I'd hate to show up all them "modified" bricks:D I might could make 200HP if it's cold enough outside....

It would be a good opportunity to compare wide-band O2 #'s versus the factory narrow-band #'s. Good info. for the chip programmer/tuner.

K.

I am also going to see how much HP difference between Lock up and non Lock up. Im guessing at least 30-40Hp

I am also going to see how much HP difference between Lock up and non Lock up. Im guessing at least 30-40Hp

Depending on the efficiency of the converter unlocked... at least. I tested that with my gray car a few years ago. Vigilante multi-disc #6 pump config.

K.

Wow talk about an opportunity:eek:

I will be there for sure! Mr. Clark is such a gracious gentlemen! Thank you very much!

I wonder what I can carry and blow up on the dyno:biggrin:

Can't wait to see the group either!

I wonder what I can carry and blow up on the dyno:biggrin:

Sure........ everytime something comes up something happens to ya.... Im sure that something will happen like tryin to give a car away or there won't be a tractor trailer big enough for you to bring all the cars or something, I will believe it when I see it. J/K:cool: :cool: :cool:

you would just have to read the post made by another member in repsonse to that event happening.

I already know about "the event", and have no need to read about it. But thanks for the patronizing comment.