GMTURBO6 January Meeting

Sure........ everytime something comes up something happens to ya.... Im sure that something will happen like tryin to give a car away or there won't be a tractor trailer big enough for you to bring all the cars or something, I will believe it when I see it. J/K:cool: :cool: :cool:

The TFS car will be ready, and hopefully the stock twin car. One of the two will be there. We could bring the big twin car but I am not sure if the dyno goes over 1000hp:biggrin:

Khai (KN Performance Porting) and myself will be there. We're planning on bringing a bolt-on only TR and a more "exotic" TR to put on the rollers.

Thanks to Richard Clark for putting on this little get-together. Let me know if I can bring anything.

K.
good may be you can show them greensboro, winston salem, triad folks how much HP that can be made with the correct minimal bolt on's & a decent tune. :eek:

I didn't say that did I?:confused: :biggrin:

I can hear my radio beeping any min. now.;)

good may be you can show them greensboro, winston salem, triad folks how much HP that can be made with the correct minimal bolt on's & a decent tune. :eek:

I didn't say that did I?:confused: :biggrin:

I can hear my radio beeping any min. now.;)

Always busting someone's ba!!s and stirring the pot aren't 'ya!! ;)

Did your 2-way go off yet?? At least Kevin (kh440) will have the pressure taken off him now from all the $h!t he's been taking in this thread!

As far as I know the Triad area guys/gals have things well in hand. They had a fine showing of fast cars at the Rockingham event.

I just hope our "bolt-on" car's stock tranny and D-5 converter hold tough so we can put down some decent #'s. I told Chris (the owner) to start saving some $$$, last time we did this combo. on a stock motor, heads, cam, D-5, tranny, blah, blah, blah, they didn't last long after a few 11.2x's @ 120+mph!! ;)

K.

The TFS car will be ready, and hopefully the stock twin car. One of the two will be there. We could bring the big twin car but I am not sure if the dyno goes over 1000hp:biggrin:

Why dont you just bring it. I doubt it will put 1000hp to the wheels!

Definitely not trying to be mean hearted here. I just can't pick on Pat and Clint all the time, you know how sensitive they get.
that is what makes it fun, the two of them need to be kept on there toes. besides they are easy prey.;)

Directions will be posted in a separate thread 1 week before the meet. By then we will need a headcount as well...

I really shop somebody brings a bone stock car so i can see what i have to aleast make to keep my sanity from going afar :)

I have the weakest/slowest modified GN in NC.

Nope, I have the slowest, U have ridden in mine.. , No, I take that back, I out ran Bob coming back from bill's shop..LOL

Nope, I have the slowest, U have ridden in mine.. , No, I take that back, I out ran Bob coming back from bill's shop..LOL

You know, that's a good point. Bob couldn't take on a lil Neon on a cruise to Pilot Mtn.

I confronted Pat yesterday about the title of "Slowest Modified GN" and he qualified his statement by adding "Spent the most money on and is still slow". I still think I have him beat on that too.

I think we're going to need a track meeting and get a trophy made for this title. We just have to figure out how to keep people from sandbagging.

You know, that's a good point. Bob couldn't take on a lil Neon on a cruise to Pilot Mtn.

I confronted Pat yesterday about the title of "Slowest Modified GN" and he qualified his statement by adding "Spent the most money on and is still slow". I still think I have him beat on that too.

I think we're going to need a track meeting and get a trophy made for this title. We just have to figure out how to keep people from sandbagging.

Bob seems to think I can give Pat a run for his money, But I don't think I want to ,, Pat is sandbagging..lol

Bob seems to think I can give Pat a run for his money, But I don't think I want to ,, Pat is sandbagging..lol

I think you can take me if you wanted too!!! your car moves on pretty good. boost and alots of it. I have broke mine and don't wanna do it again.

I think you can take me if you wanted too!!! your car moves on pretty good. boost and alots of it. I have broke mine and don't wanna do it again.

I do not want to break mine also.. Too much money invested. I would like to get atleast one timeslip, that is if I can ever get my boost issued resolved. If I ever jump on anything, It will be a camaro or mustang.. Us buick guys have to hang together. We have to keep the legend alive..

Can a former '87 "T" owner come? I sold mine to Gary in Millen, GA. He has done a teriffic job with it. I still do have a Buick V-6. A '77 Regal with 3-on-the-tree and I would like to tour Richard Clark's place.

But, I would need directions so I will wait until a week before the meeting.