GN1 Intercooler ???? Feed back on it>

boomcase

Hi, wondering if anyone is using this intercooler, got any feedback? Used the search and couldnt find anything?

Thanks

I have the extreme version i think its called. My charge air temps are about 45 degrees over ambient temp. Best et. was 10.01 @ 135 mph

I run the RJC 325, all I can say is if you want to save money then go with the GN1, Just dont beitch about chinese crap ever again.

I run the RJC 325, all I can say is if you want to save money then go with the GN1, Just dont beitch about chinese crap ever again.

Been running my Super Extreme one for over a year now, no issues and perfect fit. They are not crap.:) I sell them as well as Full Throttle. No complaints on them.

Been running my Super Extreme one for over a year now, no issues and perfect fit. They are not crap.:) I sell them as well as Full Throttle. No complaints on them.

Mark, I was referring to guys sitting around having a beer complaining about "quote" Chinese Crap "unquote" yes its almost impossible to get around the stuff as this topic has been beat to death, I have some walmart china sneakers goin on 4 years now and just starting to give out.

But when it comes to Car parts and Metals, China is way behind in Metallurgy.. and thats a fact one can not aurgue with, figure that the guy who welded them made 50 cents for 10 hrs, shipped over to Cali, whats his face made a quick 200 bucks or more profit by selling it to you and then theres your mark up.

I know exactly how much profit Jason makes from each one of his intercoolers...and its pennys by comparison.

The guy can buy one and IM sure it will hold up but once again I'll support guys like Jason when he could very easy have that same 10lb block of alum cut down for one RJC pulley overseas for pennys and still charge top dollar increasing his profit margin by 10000%.. But he wont

No need to close it, this happens all the time.:biggrin: I see you are in CT, if you see me around you can look at it installed in my GN. I hit cruises and shows all over the state.

I assume this thread is about the front mount IC but let me chime in on the GN1 SLIC. I'm dissapointed in the neck angle of mine. It's polished and looks purdy setting in there but that neck angle has got to be robbing me a few HP.:frown:

I bought that unit from Mark (TR Custom) last year. Had to make some slight modifications to the passenger side mounting bracket but overall install was pretty easy and I'm happy with it.

If I close it someone will make a new thread asking why it was closed then it will be more of a mess than it is now:)

No need to close it, this happens all the time.:biggrin: I see you are in CT, if you see me around you can look at it installed in my GN. I hit cruises and shows all over the state.

Mark's car is easy to spot...its a "rolling catalog/websight" for TR Custom parts...LOL... Oh and its black.:biggrin::tongue::eek::cool::rolleyes:

I cant speak for the intercooler, but I do have the Turbo Regal worlds " Most expensive exhaust system"...fits great from downpipe back to tailpipes. Archie's stuff is pretty nice, just not made in America.