GnTooFast4u has passed away

GnTooFast4u

Guys, I'm sorry to inform you that my little brother Allan (GntooFast4u) has passed away in a car accident yesterday at about 1 P.M. When he struck a car in the oncoming traffic on 620 in Round Rock, I know you guys meant a lot too him. You will still see his screenname on this message board becaused i promised my little brother that I will finish the car! I would appreciate your prayers for him. Thank you

Paul

Also sorry to hear about your brother.My sister passed away at 33.I know how hard it is and you will be in our prayers.Think about the moments that you shared with him that bring a smile to your face.As time passes this will help...

Paul,

Like everyone, we are truly shocked & saddened by this news.

Our prayers & open hearts are with you in your time of sadness & grief.

I'm sure he knew he had a very loving family that was proud of him.

We're here to help you down the road when you want to continue with the Buick project.

May the infinite & eternal Source of Peace hold all of you
in the warmth, comfort and protection of His hand.

Love from our house to yours, TL & Family

sooo sorry to hear that.....best wishes for you and your family/friends, I cant imagine how hard it would be to lose a loved one so young.....:(

I am very sorry to hear this, I can only imagine your grief. If there's anything you need for his car parts wise, let me know.

Sorry for the loss, but glad to see everyone showing thier condolences. Again Bless you and your family.

Matt Wenning

Very sorry

I am extremely sorry for your loss. I too lost a brother at a young age, and there are many things I still do today, just for him. God Bless you and your family, and my prayers will be with him. If you need help or anything with the car, feel free to ask.

John

I feel your pain. My best friend died last year. We had just won at the world of wheels in chicago with his bike. This bike was totally and I mean totally custom. We had always spent a lot of time together but when we started building the bike it felt like 24 hours a day I was with him. It was a warm day in march and he came over on his bike, we talked about next year going again to the show and all the things we ( he ) were going to do on my 85 T . He had gone 1 block from my house and hit a light pole, it was VERY windy and that was probably why he lost control. I am glad that I had just talked to him but that also makes it hurt more.
I had to stop twice when writing this - like I said, I feel your pain :( :(

rip mc

Sorry for your loss.

I lost both of my parents at a young age so I know what its like to lose a loved one.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers go out to you, your family and friends.

Oh my gosh, I did not expect this when I saw the thread. I thought/was hoping you were just talking about the car.
I am extremely sorry for you and your family's loss. I lost my Mother before I was even able to drive (too young), but I can tell you that time heals all, and they are definately in a better place. We are the ones still down here in hell.

Keep your head up, and we are here for you when you decide to start working on the car.