GnTooFast4u has passed away

Guys, Thanks a lot for your support, I know that my brother really appreciates ya's help. We are going to continue Allan's dream, He will be with me when I make that first pass down the track. We have decided to put a turbo 383 LT1 in his grand national. Guy's I've got to go but i realy appreciate what you guys are doing for him!

Paul Simmons

what a sad, sad day, every one on the board is like family i have talked to Allan on here a few times and seemed to be a really great guy. Very sorry to hear this bad news.

I wish you lots of luck with his dream

Guys,
I'm starting on Allan's car already, and i need to know where i can find the guage pod that's is above the glove box that angles the gauges towards the driver. Allan always wanted that with a set of autometer ultra-lite gauges. So if you guys could tell me where to find this pod i would really appreciate it. thanks again

Paul

Hello Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your loss. May god be with you and your family at your time of need. And always remember, we at turbobuick.com will always be here to help you

Todd

Dang, sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's a little late, I don't always get a chance to check this site as much as I would like to, mainly because I dont have TR (yet) but i'm deeply saddened by your loss. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss

It's hard to lose someone you love expecially when they are taken so young and so sudden, my deepest sympathies go out to you and your loved ones
Guy