GNX # 70 is up for sale

No worries...but I had to call my transport company to visually make sure the car was still in the enclosed transport!!! It's important to keep an eye out for, and share this sort of thing to protect us all.

Thanks...she arrived today. The passerby's looked right passed the Bright Orange Viper to check it out.
unloaded].jpg

The pictures he used are the ones I took.
He told me the car was in California.
I contacted craigslist about it.

Finally had some free time to spend with my new girl...she was a bit dirty after spending a few days with Nick Micale (who did an awesome job sorting her out), but she shines up pretty damn nicely!!!
small pic 1.jpg
small pic 2.jpg
small pic 3.jpg
small pic 4.jpg
small pic 5.jpg

Enjoy the ownership,
Was the car as described ? I was intersted in the car prior to the last owner when it was on eBay

Dang I stay in Mason City Iowa 8 nights a month and never saw the car out and about.

Good Luck with her!

Car was as described and didn't need to much settling. The boost gauge was the only item I wasn't expecting to have to replace/repair which is apparently hard to source.

Car was as described and didn't need to much settling. The boost gauge was the only item I wasn't expecting to have to replace/repair which is apparently hard to source.
I was in a parts store about 7-8 years ago and they had the green/orange boost gauge for sale for like $20 or $30. Since it only went up to 15 psi I didn't buy it. Then a couple years ago I saw one sell on Ebay for $300!