Grand National And Turbo T-types In Grand Theft Auto 4

LEGACY_GN

First let me state I own a real 87 GN.

I am an avid gamer and race a GNX on Forza 2 for Xbox 360, but had no idea they would be in the biggest game of the year. I was cruising in my stolen Escalade and it just drove by and shocked me. Really a testament to their popularity that they are in the game with Ferrari's, Lambos, vettes, hummers, sclades and other well known cars. They even have the correct wheels on the t-types and the GN's which is amazing being the fact that all the cars in the game are altered to various extents so that they don't have to pay for rights, but this says turbo on it and even has the correct sound, and bubble hood with turbo emblems.

I know for most of you this is of no consequence, but our old cars being introduced to a whole new generation via a video game keeps the cars alive. As fast is the car is in the game and as good as it looks it will surely garner interest in a new generation. I am often asked about my virtual GNX in Forza 2 by online gamers after smoking them in car they never heard about.

That's pretty cool news! I hope these things remain alive for generations to come! Who knows what will happen with muscle cars in the future the way gas is going though..I'm wondering how similar to Europe we may eventually be in this respect.

I was

Playing lastnight and drove right past a black GN! :eek: I turned around and blocked it in, ripped the driver out and took off! LOL! I drove down to coney island up the boardwalk onto the beach and into the water and sunk it. I love this game!

****, I stole mine and took it straight to my garage ever so carefull not to ding it. Now, if they just had a CTS-V, I'd be set.

Yeah you all will be pissed they are so poular when they all have the east coast gangster look. Jacked up with by then 30" wheels. I'll pass, Id rather my car be worth 10K and mysterious.

Wasn't gonna bother buying GTA4 but now that there are GN/GNX's to be had I must own it.

Yeah you all will be pissed they are so poular when they all have the east coast gangster look. Jacked up with by then 30" wheels. I'll pass, Id rather my car be worth 10K and mysterious.

To each their own indeed.....

****, I stole mine and took it straight to my garage ever so carefull not to ding it. Now, if they just had a CTS-V, I'd be set.

Thats awesome, cant wait till my little cousin gets the game now lol!!!
I see your from Houston, greatest all around city!!!! Damn I miss that place.

My real cars. GTA 4 cars to follow

Here are my cars in real life.

Attachments

• CARS.jpg
    CARS.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 36,406
Sweet!

I'm trying to figure out what all games feature a TR. So far I have a list that follows:

L.A Rush ('87 GNX, PS2)
Gran Turismo 4 ('87 GNX, PS2)
Hot Rod American Street Drag ('86 GN, PC)
Hot Rod Garage To Glory ('86 GN, PC)
Forza Motorsport ('87 GNX, XBOX)

...are there any others out there?