Grand National And Turbo T-types In Grand Theft Auto 4

Ok, need better screenshots.

100_0238.jpg

100_0237.jpg

Yup they're in the game, not very fast though! But cool too see that they have fender flares, T-tops etc.

i thought they ran pretty good. No bottom end but really haul ass once you get moving.

Forza 2

Sweet!

I'm trying to figure out what all games feature a TR. So far I have a list that follows:

L.A Rush ('87 GNX, PS2)
Gran Turismo 4 ('87 GNX, PS2)
Hot Rod American Street Drag ('86 GN, PC)
Hot Rod Garage To Glory ('86 GN, PC)
Forza Motorsport ('87 GNX, XBOX)

...are there any others out there?

Forza 2 for XBOX 360

There's a Monte SS look-alike too. Thought I was getting into a GN and then I saw the cuves on the rear quarter panels.

Pics from GTA 4

Here are some pics of the GN in the game.

Attachments

• img114.jpg
    img114.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 6,605
  • img115.jpg
    img115.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6,589
  • img116.jpg
    img116.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 6,447
  • img117.jpg
    img117.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 6,354
  • img118.jpg
    img118.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7,385
Nice pix! I just ran around in the game for 30 mins until I found one. Then went to the paint shop and had it painted black.

Really the only thing different on the car is the tail lights, otherwise it's dead on.

I've resisted upgrading my tired PS2 for years and years but GTA IV pushed me over the edge. That and Blu-Ray.

Should be online with it next week.....

Jim

Haha, thats pretty awesome to see this. Can't wait to get the game. Other than the gn is there other 80's muscle cars? cutlass, monte carlo..ect?

I know

There's a monte carlo and I think I saw a cutlass too. there's a GTO and a 60's camaro too. I love going thru the construction barriers up the ramp and landing on top of the building. I love beating the crap out of the cars [and innocent people] ;) LOL!

more old cars

Can you take pictures of them to :D

I'll take some more tonight. There's a few old cars with blowers sticking out of the hood that really haul ass. Last night I found a 69 camaro convertable in the airport parking lot.

Someone at Rockstar must own a GN because none of the other cars are that accurate. There's a Cadillac Deville with a backend of a Lincoln Town Car. They alter them to avoid paying rights.

i should have taken a picture, but i was driving around last night in a red buick and then i ran into a black one! i said to myself that i must have it. pulled in front without the person rear ending me, which this game seems to enjoy doing! got out of the red one and into the black one, and before i got going, i was inspecting the car, it had t-tops which i have seen off in the game, and then i looked at the hood:eek: where did the hood bump go?! it had all the badges, body lines, and all, but the hood bump was missing! so naturally i did what i do with all the buicks in the game, burnout until the tires blew:D

i should have taken a picture, but i was driving around last night in a red buick and then i ran into a black one! i said to myself that i must have it. pulled in front without the person rear ending me, which this game seems to enjoy doing! got out of the red one and into the black one, and before i got going, i was inspecting the car, it had t-tops which i have seen off in the game, and then i looked at the hood:eek: where did the hood bump go?! it had all the badges, body lines, and all, but the hood bump was missing! so naturally i did what i do with all the buicks in the game, burnout until the tires blew:D

If you look at my pics mine was black with a hood bump. I think they have regular regals also in it cause I seen an old lady lady driving one.

there are also monte carlo's that have the curved rear quarter.

If you look at my pics mine was black with a hood bump. I think they have regular regals also in it cause I seen an old lady lady driving one.

there are also monte carlo's that have the curved rear quarter.

i'll try to find it again, but this one had turbo badges, just no bump! at least i thought it did, it was hours into the game and late!