Grand National And Turbo T-types In Grand Theft Auto 4

Yeah don't get me wrong I wasn't implying that the engine was wrong, I was amazed to see a turbo and piping in there too. I meant it in a good way.

I'm pretty bored with the game already. Only at 35% complete or so. Gets repetitive. Nice graphics and some improved gameplay elements but other than that it all feels the same. Driving in the game isn't even that fun, otherwise I'd still be driving the fake Regals everywhere. I play a few missions on nights when I can't sleep, that's about it.

I own this game too and?

You have to really look for em I think there mainly on the beat up run down part of town. There arn't to many black ones with the hood bulge, alot of black we4's or T's. I know every time I pass one no matter what I'm driving I go back and take that S***. LOL have fun with it, it rules.:)

My brother in law is 19 and he brought it over and i think that i saw an 70's cutlass in it. Didnt get to see if it was a 442 or not :biggrin: I think that there is a late 70's early 80's 4 door regal in there too. Now he is going to sell the game system so i wont get to help out with the cars.:frown:

I'm pretty bored with the game already. Only at 35% complete or so. Gets repetitive. Nice graphics and some improved gameplay elements but other than that it all feels the same. Driving in the game isn't even that fun, otherwise I'd still be driving the fake Regals everywhere. I play a few missions on nights when I can't sleep, that's about it.

I got bored with GTA pretty quick, too. I'm less than 5% done. It seems pointless. I play DIRT and Gran Turismo more than GTA.

Jim

Forza 2 for XBOX 360

""Midnight Club Los Angeles"" has the REAL DEAL looking GNX, BUICK GN. with the hood & all down to the paint. I saw my cousin play his today.

I mean its incredible real & clean & has a tremendous amount of options. Someone needs to check it out, i couldnt get pics.

I think this is for x box 360 or ps3 im not sure, cant remember. You can even put what you want on the tag plate even the inside dash looks like the real thing, you know for a --video game. Some one got this one right.

""Midnight Club Los Angeles"" has the REAL DEAL looking GNX, BUICK GN. with the hood & all down to the paint. I saw my cousin play his today.

I mean its incredible real & clean & has a tremendous amount of options. Someone needs to check it out, i couldnt get pics.

I think this is for x box 360 or ps3 im not sure, cant remember. You can even put what you want on the tag plate even the inside dash looks like the real thing, you know for a --video game. Some one got this one right.

Once again............ my little brother is a vehicle artist for Rockstar Games................................ I own 2 turbo regals................... its pretty accurate in the game except the sound................:cool:

I got bored with GTA pretty quick, too. I'm less than 5% done. It seems pointless. I play DIRT and Gran Turismo more than GTA.

Jim

I just picked it up this weekend. I'm tired of being a taxi driver for whoever. This game better pick up...

I played around with that car a little bit last night. It's pretty cool. The dash is a GN 85 MPH dash. And it seems to be a stick-shift. But a cool car and well done nonetheless.

Once again............ my little brother is a vehicle artist for Rockstar Games................................ I own 2 turbo regals................... its pretty accurate in the game except the sound................:cool:
That's awesome! :cool: