Grand National Project #1

Just a little update.....going with an all aluminum set up, TA block, aluminum heads, etc......fully built 1000whp capable. Spoke with Jack Cotton this morning and as soon as he gives me the go, it's a go. :D I can't wait!!

So ur goin with Bobby @ RPE then. Good move.

Wow, good deal! I think you will love the aluminum block!

I hope so. For that money, I better. :tongue:

So ur goin with Bobby @ RPE then. Good move.

Exactly. I feel quite confident with that choice.

smart man...going with Jack you will not be disappointed

Bottom line, Jack is awesome. He calls me back when I leave messages, answers the phone when I call, and emails me back promptly. Communication is ESSENTIAL in my mind. That and the fact that he knows the TB's like the back of his hand. :D

youre right about the communication part..he and his staff are excellent in that regard....ridiculous amount of knowledge about what makes these cars tick...and tons of free advice...great guys...i'm lucky to have them right down the street:) can't wait to see how this project goes!!!!!!!

More pics to come.

Engine is coming along. LED tails installed, full suspension done, rear end girdle, Len Freeman tranny, TA headers, new turbo, Fast XFI, aluminum driveshaft, Baer brakes, etc...etc.....Getting there. :D

gneng1.jpg

gneng2.jpg

looking really nice , you better hurry up and get rid of that power master ASAP when it goes it really blows !!!!

I've got to get out some pics of my 86 GN before it was totaled. Your's looks just like mine did.:eek: :tongue: :cool: Super glossy paint, same wheels, same tint. I would say you stole it, but it's parked in my garage on jack stands.:rolleyes:

Car looks great, nice parts list.
John

Here are some pics of the suspension, exhaust, aluminum driveshaft, TA headers, billet pullies, turbo saver remote filter, etc......

gnunder1.jpg

gnunder2.jpg

gnunder3.jpg

gnunder4.jpg

gnunder6.jpg

gnunder7.jpg

gnunder8.jpg

Awesome cars Todd.

Love the GN, you've put together a nice machine.

is it fast ? :biggrin: