Grill 57 in Raleigh (Garner) NC off hwy 401

Black Car

Saturday June 21, 2003 Cruise In at Grill 57

The weather was bad last month but this month should be good.
Every third Sat of the summer months, Grill 57 has a cruise in with a dj that plays "oldies" and other music. Cars start showing up at 1 pm to get the "better" parking spaces.
There are all kinds of nice to very nice cars of all makes and modles, old and new ones. Plus the food is good and there is plenty of other food places within walking distance, so after you park your car, you won't have to move it.

Last year we had 11-12 Buicks show up and had a great time, even with the shower/rain that droped in.
So, come and out and show off your Buick.
So far John Davidson and Bill from Fayetteville and Tracy have said that they will be there.
Tracy is going to GA to get a GN show car on this Friday.
Of course, I will be there. Get in touch with your other Buick buddies and come on out.

So, if you are planning on coming, please sign in below.

If you need directions, go to
http://mapsonus.com/
and use this information

GRILL 57 (919) 779-5757
4202 FAYETTEVILLE RD
RALEIGH, NC 27603

Hope to see everyone. If you can't bring your Buick, then come on out anyway. We will have a good time and swap race/war stories.

Gary

People who are planning on showing up (if I forget anyone, let me know)
John Davidson
Bill
Tracy H.
Brad A.
Don R.
Matt P.
Adam
Jim A.
Cory

Hey gary,

I could push the body there from apex and have richie bring my block.. At least i would be there in Spirit.. ;)

I may bring the truck sporting the 6 Logo though...

Yes Adam, by all means come on out. You will enjoy yourself even without the Buick.

Talked to Brad Apple and DonRiggins and they are planning on being there.

So it looks like we are off to a good start.
Now just need to get in touch with the TurboKid aka Richie with his quick low 5's in the 1/8 mile car and see if he and his crew can make it.

Keep posting or contact me at home

turbogn@nc.rr.com
919-662-7218 before 10 pm. I have to get up @ 4:30 am for work. :(

Gary :cool:

Cory from Fayetteville said that he was planning on making there.

Anyone else coming that I haven't listed?
Come on out, you don't have to stay all day and there will be a lots of nice cars to see.
Just bring your chairs and enjoy watching the people.

You will be suprised at what they will tell you about all the fatory options that came on these cars.

Gary :D

Anyone need a pair of 28x11.5x15 ET Streets? I have a pair with 2,000 miles and about 12 track runs for sale. Tread depth in middle three treads is about 1/8"- 3/16". Sidewalls and beads are in excellent condition. Price is $180.

Let me know if you are interested and I will bring them to Grill 57, weather permitting. Thanks.