Guide to grand national for dummies?

Welcome to the dark side tim_dog. Check out the regional section for your area and there might a gathering you can attend or there may be some members close enough to get together with and just hang out. Almost anything you need to know about these cars you can find online but nothing beats the feeling you get when a couple of turbo Buick owners get together and start talking cars. :D

1 4oz bottle every oil change

So the gn I just bought hasn't been driven in over a year and I want to change the oil asap I have the oil and a new filter but I don't have the zinc yet (it's already been ordered) can I add the zinc a couple days after I change my oil or would it not have any effect if I did it like that.

Welcome to the dark side tim_dog. Check out the regional section for your area and there might a gathering you can attend or there may be some members close enough to get together with and just hang out. Almost anything you need to know about these cars you can find online but nothing beats the feeling you get when a couple of turbo Buick owners get together and start talking cars. :D
Thanks bud I'm in Los Angeles if you're anywhere near let me know. There is a lot of info online but nothing like meeting some of the gurus on here I bet

So the gn I just bought hasn't been driven in over a year and I want to change the oil asap I have the oil and a new filter but I don't have the zinc yet (it's already been ordered) can I add the zinc a couple days after I change my oil or would it not have any effect if I did it like that.
You could add it after. Obviously though, you won't have the protection it provides until then.

Thanks bud I'm in Los Angeles if you're anywhere near let me know. There is a lot of info online but nothing like meeting some of the gurus on here I bet

Sorry, east coast here but if you put in a shout out in the lounge section and your regional section you may find someone local. We love talking about our cars and there are a lot of good guys here that are glad to lend a hand when needed.